Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! More recruits!
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• This isnt the legion recruitment thread peridan

Kudos to Annaleen for teaching Falmari some common, a bit of patience goes a long way

Kudos to *sighs* Peridan for being a legion dog!
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to DM Machi for having the farmer kick me and Corvus out of his barn, totally unexpected
        LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• o_0 ... what were you two DOING in there?
          Originally posted by Saulus
          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• If Machi felt it was necessary to kick them out, they must have been doing something terrible to the cows...

Comment

• Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post
              o_0 ... what were you two DOING in there?

Hmm trying to milk a bull eh? like in king pin?
              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

• Well, after the psycho chicken at the login room, we just had to check out the rest of the Sundren livestock.

Kudos to Mach for kicking us out though. Maybe we should have burned down the barn.
                sigpic
                Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

• Originally posted by Flexigraf View Post
                  Kudos to Cornuto for running an awesome legion joining quest for me!, and thanks to Mojom and Andy for the help in finishing it!
                  Kudos back, your char is really great.

Also would like to give Kudos to:

Cornuto
                  Espada
                  Machi

and...

guess would be easier to send a Kudos to the staff like I always do, cause I would just have to list all of them, lol :P

oh, Kudos to Raven, he finally made a good kick ass char in fighting
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

• I'd like to thank Cybil for putting up with a rambling elf from the great beyond who probably didn't shut up until raised.

And also for the Various DM's who took the time to furnish the house he built to make the afterlife more homey.

Comment

• Kudos to Cybil & Caelryth for the Bath the other day and all the RP that has come since. I owe you both.

Kudos to our n00b DM, Esparta for some great fun. A small tribe for Juggra, lol, if they are still alive out there and the chance to RP out a restoration with a priest of Tempus in such a way as to allow my character to become truely involved with his church.

It's the small things that make a character feel big.
                      If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                      Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

• Kudos to Noris Gerhart for being a devout, unselfish healer and increadibly worth having around as a total life saver and preservationist.

This server needs more characters of a focussed ability like this.

An utterly worthy party member in any group.

Even at level 6 you'd have the level 15+'s paying for your presence with the effectiveness I experienced yesterday.
                        If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                        Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

• Kudos to the following: Cirion, Osclow and Hastan. Rastellia is probably going to get one (maybe two) of them in some kind of trouble in the not too distant future. Good times will be had by all I'm sure.

Comment

• Been enjoying folks inablity to understand shiv, thanks. Also kudos for those who do not take shiv's nicknames as an insult. Even when they are. *evil grin*.

Perciles sorry that you will for ever be known to shiv as Tin arse.
                            Peridan sorry that you will for ever be known to shiv as Timie
                            ?? sorry that you will for ever be known to shiv as Flutie

blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                            Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                            I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

• Alrighty, much of this is way over due.

Peridan Twilight: It’s hard to play a dog of the Legion that nobody gets along with. I'm sure him and Caelryth will smooth things out...eventually...maybe...

Plutarch Fullgrin: Caelryth's new savage companion and confidant. We have fun taking on the Veritas and with our conversations in between.

Thain Axebreaker: A sturdy warrior dwarf. Our dialog is usually pretty brief, but interesting.

Elusa Myrn: Look up the word “Complex” in the dictionary, this character should be in that definition somewhere.

Hastan (forgot how to spell last name): Thanks for reminding Caelryth he still has a bit of dark side still lingering in him.

There are three new comers that I look forward to role playing with more; Kaseira, Rastellia, and Godjinarai. These three characters seem to have quite a bit of depth.

The normal thanks to DM and Staff, as always.
                              Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                              Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                              Well, you've probably missed it
                              There was never anything there
                              In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• Kudos for Cyb in todays rp. Guess things went all nice - but a bit sad ^^ - today.

and oh, Kudos for Lane , met the fella personaly yesterday and guess what? He was drinking...... shit I was drinking too xD. Oh, and for Andy for being so bossy ^^

Kudos also for Godjin, or just Jin ^^. Hope our two bounds last longer ! cheers =p
                                Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
                                Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Working...
                                X