Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new areas look absolutely fantastic. I too tip my hat to the Sundevs and everyone else who lended a hand in the creation of this.

You all did a marvelous, fantastic job.
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

• I'd like to give Kudos to the following:

DM Unreasonable doubt, For a fun and very different Rp session with Vigo.. it was logical but still unexpected.

Sain, For always taking Vigo along on some adventure where Vigo ends up dead.

Rastellia , For always managing to shame Vigo into doing something that results in his death.

Kira Kross , For being the Ice Mistress/ voice of reason.

Richard Darkholme , Cuz he's just that cool

Thanks all , it's been real fun and of course Kudos to the Dev Team. You guys Rock out loud.
      " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

• Thanks to DM Uri for the ultimate evil events.
        Evil is darker and more wrong when he masterminds it.
        Happy to be able to participate in the doom of all Sundren.

Comment

• +1

Great little venture into an area of the server I had not yet seen or experienced and a chance to wake up a PC that I haven't used in a while.

Evil needs those little events to truely express itself.

*I'Morcath Wipes some butt off his dagger*
          If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
          Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

• kudos to pimp 101. great DMing on the fly. you really took what we had and rocked the world...(quite literally) those on felt the quake!

a secondary kudos no less important than the first goes out to all those in the event tonight. thanks for savin my soul...twice!

Comment

• Kudos to pimp 101, the event last night and the event today. Even the little kid running by saying "You will never catch me f***ers!" and the guards chasing him were unexpected and made me laugh. That kid is probably one of Cybil's orphans.

Also kudos to Maia and Osclow (the hooded man). Sooner or later Corvus will figure it out.
              sigpic
              Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

• Kudos to the devs for putting up with all our whining and kudos to Saulus for the server migration
                Originally posted by roguethree
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to Saulus, DM Snoop Dogg, and I think I saw Cornuto:

For getting Richard involved in something that lets him do more than just stalk people. I really appreciate forcing Richard to break his shell!

And Kudos to Kaeldorn, not just for the work she's been doing for all of Sundren, but for replacing the vanilla Flee the Scene invocation with the PnP version.
                  James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lothoir View Post
                    And Kudos to Kaeldorn, not just for the work she's been doing for all of Sundren, but for replacing the vanilla Flee the Scene invocation with the PnP version.
                    Uhm that's "he"

We know, Yashia confuses the gender issue
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to Hero for giving a bunch of us a reason to stay up WAY too late last night (this morning). Fun times, man! Also, to all the DMs on yesterday.. vampires, murders, oh my! You guys stir the pot and you always use the right spices.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• To the dwarves who somehow didn't assault Rastellia while she was politely insulting them. That was fun.

Comment

• I second Greypawn's shout out to Hero. I had to wake up for work at 9am EST. The event ended around 4am but there was no way I was bailing.

Good times all around, Nisa - Dmytri - Varsick - Syne (SORRY!) - and some crotchety old man who's name has somehow slipped my mind....
                          The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

• To Osclow, for being the perfect headless chicken in the face of impending fatherhood

Made me giggle.
                            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Kudos to the staff and eveyone else who worked hard and fast to get everything going again after the patch.
                              "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                              The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Kudos to the staff for all their hard work and understanding in the face of all the slight disagreements that have happend as of late, Of the new patch that partialy blew up the server, and still having the time to put out more content and fixing old content on the server. You guys are saints
                                Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

Working...
                                X