Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I second Firechickens mention of Uri's support of evil with well thought out events.

Comment

• kudos to machiavelli for a bit of color to top off the evening. it takes a lot of courage to approach two drunken and pissed off dwarves.

your efforts make all the difference in the world, again thank you.

Comment

• Major kudos to Lanemeyer and TCAT-J2X tonight was allot of fun and thanks for dragging Rholts corpse back to town .

Comment

• Kudos to Hano, wherever the guy may have gone off to in RL.

I used his name to describe something crazy awesome today in a sentence, and I realized what an impact he made on the server not only as a character, but a player.

Something like "You should totally go Hano on his ass!"

Just goes to show you. Lollercide, wherever you are, peace.

*Fist bumps his chest*
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Come back Hano. Mithrilia is lost without you

But yes, kudos to Hano. He left a longlasting legacy that still have impacts to other players. He's an example of a living legend now in Sundren.

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

• Kudos to those's that made me feel welcome back again (Cirion, Mith, Pedidan and Lauarn).
              Kudos to Hano... he is the chuck norris of Surdern!
              Currents:
              Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
              Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
              Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

Comment

• I could beat him in one punch without even going into super saiyan two. Psh.
                Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• I think your sentiments to Lollercide are universal, we all miss him and wish him well. He was a wonderful influence on the server, and we would be blessed to have him back.

Kudos.
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos back to Kang for playing along with us. Hope to have the chance again. It was really funny indeed.

Yeah, Kudos to Hano for sure.
                    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

• This is what I have for Lollercide. Sawn off Banjo.

I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to PL for the Sestra event and putting a 'toy car' up Sams butt and Kudos to everyone who took part in that event
                        sigpic
                        Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
                        Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

• It seemed like an interesting event; however, I wish I had seen what happened at the end because I crashed and couldn't get back into the server.

When I came back the next day, I was still in the temple.
                          • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
                          • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
                          • Crom - Priest of Gorm
                          Bring me a Shrubbery!

Comment

• Hey thanks for DM Cornuto in making what would have been a simple player-made quest into something more interesting last night.

I have a feeling there will be a dwarf that would not look at badgers/wolverines in the same way ever again.

Comment

• Kudos to DM Doubtful for running a little event for me and for Peridan later on. And Kudos to Peridan, for being as he is.
                              sigpic
                              Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
                              Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

• Cornuto

Kudos to Cornuto for running an awesome legion joining quest for me!, and thanks to Mojom and Andy for the help in finishing it!
                                A mans duty may only be questioned once it is done. - Noris Gerhart

Comment

Working...
                                X