Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks/kudos goes to DM Nebulous for pulling off a great, yet 'small' personal adventure. All the attention paid to details in character background really paid off. I loved it

Comment

• Ultra Blaster Kudos for the staff, you guys really rock !! As Saulus once said, a voluntary project have to depend totaly of its volunteers (duh), and you guys are really really PRO. The lag issues, world transition and all stuff is just reported and fixed very quick !! congratulations
      for the ones that does not see like this, try another server and see if the support services they provide is this fast and good =p
      Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
      Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

• Kudos to DM Neb and all the other players for a great afternoon of rp and events, even with the lag issues.
        Mordechai Makalas - A gnome with a penchant for books, history, and long, irrelevant tangents

Comment

• a special kudos to ALL those who post images to help inspire.

the most recent joker's propaganda and sam's memorial painting.

the stories and bios are great but some of us are really visual people... this stuff just pushes me to participate.

Comment

• Kudos to the DM's and people who made the Aquor attack fun.

Thanks all.
            "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
            The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Kudos to Cornuto for once again a unique and interesting event!
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Ditto for me. Playing Maia, the feytouched elf ranger, it was loads of fun to interact with unseelie faeries. I really thought the way they were presented was awesome. ^_^

Next time, though, Maia talks with the fairy royalty first. *elbow nudges the cadaveric-looking Peridan* :-P

edit: Oh, a pat behind the shoulder to those whom decided that going into a faerie king's dwelling was not something they wanted to do and kept true to their characters, not coming in with the rest of us. The smart, but probably dull choice.
                Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

• For a guy with 4 wisdom, I thought it went as well as it could, thank you very much
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Keheheh

Oh, I forgot to mention how I very much liked how the tiny miniature castle in the mushroom ring was set up - as well as how the hunt was carried out.

Hagatha the old lady being in the forest was a little improbable, but the shoving of a cold iron horseshoe in Maia's cheek gave me the opportunity to bring out a bit of Maia's fey heritage. Turned out being pretty swell, though I wonder still how she survives on her own. At first, I thought she was an hag living in the woods, taking the guise of an old woman. We may very well never know.

Finally, it's just a minor bit, but I really appreciated the mention that 'thanks to the ranger in your group, you make it back safely'. It's a small detail, but it helped make my ranger character feel more useful to the group.
                    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

• Hagatha is probably an epic leveled arcane hierophant/Fochulan Lyricist/Druid/Bard or something so I wouldn't worry about her!

I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere and the setting in last nights event, kudos to all involved!
                      Originally posted by roguethree
                      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos for lauan, though shiv would have paid a few stags for some dancing :P
                        blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

• Props to those players who've taken a proactive approach to plots that they've become aware of (you know who you are).
                          I got one leg missin'
                          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                          Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to Cornuto and Tome for the Elixer of Life quests. You guys put a lot of color into it and I wish I could have seen it all, just too bad that I'm not always awake enough to survive the whole night

Comment

• Kudos to all who where in the "Team Evil" event to night and to Uri for the great fun.
                              "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                              The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Kudos to Machiavelli and every one for tonights fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X