Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanted to offer a kudos to all of Sundren, again.

I know they're clichéd and overdone, but this really is the best PW I've ever been in.

Some times, I want to log in and have engaging, thought-provoking RP with interesting characters, and this is readily available from both the other players and the dungeon masters. Then some times, I want to log in and have a hack-n-slash festival of genocidal proportions, and yet again, most of the players and dungeon masters never fail to deliver.

Everyone's been very helpful and behaved in manners that are conducive to fun RP (as opposed to the supposed "good RP" everyone mythically talks about). So, kudos to everyone, and I look forward to continuing my journey as my signature character (and various others to come) with all of you.
    Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
    - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
    - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
    - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Kudos to Taff,

Wow.. You know how to use a party dynamic to best advantage! Seriously good stuff..

I'll be walking on stones for a week now, my socks were rocked that much.
      Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
      Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
      Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
      Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
      Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

• Great great Kudos to Sain, Miru, Elijah and Ferier ((aka: the Jinxed Adventuring Compan )) I really enjoy this boys and their pretty nice company. More than once our adventures made me happy and smily. Sain, where are you man ? We miss you =p

Also , SUPER kudos to Uri he REALLY rocks !!! I would like to make a fan club , "The Uri boys" sounds nice eh ? lol
        thanks you "peepols"
        Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
        Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

• I miss you guys as well. I'm half the US from my gaming computer for a wedding, but I should be back within a week. And then i have a mostly free week before classes start to just waste my life away on Sundren . Kudos to the Jinxed Adventuring Company!!! I'm looking forward gettign back to you guys. PS if you feel like RPing anything with Sain he is RPly in the library and around sundren studying up on forms to finish up becoming a swords master and spending a bit of time with Osclow working to fix his stutter. I'll see you IG in about a week.
          Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
          Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
          Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
          Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
          Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

• Much kudos to Phantom lamb. Always willing to help, sometimes even asks if people need help, frequent events = wonderful DM
            Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
            Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
            Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForsakenMustache View Post
              Much kudos to Phantom lamb. Always willing to help, sometimes even asks if people need help, frequent events = wonderful DM
              Seconded!
              ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

• I third the last post.

Plus, I want to give kudos to the jinxed adventuring team! You helped me know what de-leveling feels like. WOOHOO! *smile* Seriously though, you guys are fun to be with.
                Last edited by me_less; 08-11-2008, 11:24 PM.
                characters:
                Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
                Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
                Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

• Kudos to the adventuring group that was subject to my sadistic humor in the Rentier mansion. We learned valuable lessons about the necessity of "I check for traps", and had a lot of fun, I think. Although it was tiring near the end simply because I'm not supposed to be up this late, for much of it I was cackling in an insane fashion behind the keyboard.

"...just kidding." Click.
                  Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
                  Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

• Originally posted by Raksha View Post
                    subject to my sadistic humor
                    Which left me laughing at my keyboard half the time.

It was a really well done event with a great traditional feel while carrying good humor with action in an amazing balance.

Kudos, Raksha.
                    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

• I couldn't stop laughing when Osclow thought he was getting a finger of death in the face.

Kudos, Rak, for one of the best balanced, and fun adventures I've had in a while, and thank you.
                      Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                      "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• Thank God bards can get insane saves with their buffs lol. Rak is on the way to becoming one of my favorite dms at this rate, but I was also very well impressed with how well both the dm and pcs worked together to make for a very interesting event. It is that kind of interesting mix that really shows the true quality of both.

Raksha, Hano, Lauan, Vader, Cybil (a newer face whom I already like ), Tyskiv (forgot how to spell his name lol), and Alyrian

Kudos to you all.
                        sigpic
                        Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

• Pretty swell event last night, sorry I wasn't really that into it. i was kind of in a bad mood since i had recently crashed a golf cart plus I had to get up early in the morning so part of me was just hoping it would end. But fun nonetheless, and his name is Tisvik
                          Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                          Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                          Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

• Kudos to Raksha, Hano, Osclow, Tisvik, Cybil, Lauan, and Vader for last night. =)

Comment

• Kudos to PL for his patience with me on my lack of creative ideas on how to kill an orge with nothing but a short sword. You're events are always sweet, and force me to keep on my toes. Thanks! I'm looking forward to Sain training with the Red Blades!
                              Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                              Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                              Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                              Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                              Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

• Prpops to all the new folks that have come to Sundren and of course everyone that is still around since i started back in Feb.I have seen so many come and go.Quite a few i wish were still around and some,well,its probably best they left.As always its a pleasure to be here and experience this growing beta.
                                "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Working...
                                X