Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a great time last night, just thought I'd throw some public thanks about!

Leckith - Always had fun with you, though havn't seen you much since the 3G days, look forward to working on what we started last night, just sorry I was taking an RL battering at the time.

Annaleen - The blazing row, posturing and argument was great fun, the drink'n'make-up session afterwards had me chuckling. I always feel slightly guilty twisting people's words to use turn them against their speaker, but you played the stubborn friend part to perfection.

Hano - As ever great fun, not sure how you do it but you always manage to deflate Eira's anger and manage to shrug off any doupt I attempt to sow. You play the paladin to perfection. Some day I suspect the smiting won't be by accident.

Pyras - Always a shame that I don't manage to RP with you much, normally just looking menacing while letting Katie do the plotting and talking, it always makes me chuckle to see you and Katie plotting and talking while Eira and Lauan stand guard all meatshieldy.. I enjoy what does happen though and you managed to switch Eira from docile to fumingly angry in just two lines of text last night.

Kathryn - What can I say, you've made me develop Eira in ways I'd honestly never considered, thwarted my plans for evil without knowing it and had me wracking my brains to ensure I developed Eira well down all the new paths that have been opened. It's been great fun moving from the catty snyde comments when we first met through to what's going on now. Great stuff and I can't wait to see how it develops!
    Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
    Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
    Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
    Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
    Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBrogueadier View Post

Annaleen - The blazing row, posturing and argument was great fun, the drink'n'make-up session afterwards had me chuckling. I always feel slightly guilty twisting people's words to use turn them against their speaker, but you played the stubborn friend part to perfection.
      Right back atcha! I admit you had me sit in front of my Computer wracking my brain, literally tearing at my hair, trying to figure out what Annie might do or say in the face of all those outrageous accusations from Eira! Easily one of the most fun and challenging sessions I've had in a while!
      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBrogueadier View Post
        Kathryn - What can I say, you've made me develop Eira in ways I'd honestly never considered, thwarted my plans for evil without knowing it and had me wracking my brains to ensure I developed Eira well down all the new paths that have been opened. It's been great fun moving from the catty snyde comments when we first met through to what's going on now. Great stuff and I can't wait to see how it develops!
        The love affair that Eira and Kathryn have, developed and changed Kathryn as much as Eira and put her down the path she's on now. One I'm remarkably happy with. Eira made Kat stronger, more confident and a better character for it.

So my Kudos goes out to Eira. For being one of those remarkable characters I call "knife walkers" that seem to be able to fit into society despite their flaws, and do the absolute best they can in every concievable way.

And Brogue.. wait till you found out what happened to Katie after you left. Eira will love it. Look forward to seeing you in game soon

*hugs*
        Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
        (S)
        Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

• I got two Kudos i notice on the list, very well. I'll have to burn you all now. lol.

Cirion - Lots of up and down moments between us, from the time i met you when you were under me to now, which your way over my head. Always something interesting going on between you and the ladys. haha.

Hano - A worldly famous paladin in my book. Had some great times RPing with you as well watch you stump a mud hole in many of the undead in Necropolis.

Kathryn - Always fun to be around. This druid will always have your back no matter what... unless it a dead body in the bathhouse... then he just going stealth kitty mode.

Pom - Aint seen anyone Kudos you but i have to. You freaken rock as a gnome man, because of the plot in the undergrove i was able to weave a story about being possessed. Lets just hope our favorit gnome doesnt go cliff diving no more (Flashback of the forest) haha.

SnowHawk - Dude, Hell of an RPer, and way your character is, Well it the type that Varnz would highly like to follow in footsteps. Many thanks for the good time.

Jos'iah / Rellik - My elven brothers, that is how varnz would highly consitter the both of you. When the three of us are together it like the Three freaken muskateers.

Are'ean - Fun fun fun person to RP with. Varnz in a loop at times with how she acts, though he always coming back to her.

Max - Best freaken combat medical around, always there to bring thoses on the brink of death back to life. keep it up!
          Currents:
          Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
          Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
          Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

Comment

• Woot! Max gets some kudo kuddles! Varnz is a fine fella too, and I love running with Rellik and Josey together. You are all gonna outlevel poor Max over the next few weeks, since I am away til July 19.
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

• *sniff* Thanks!

Journeying with Varnz and now Lucas Harper! just keeps getting better.

Josiah where are you? you keep me from getting hit!

Max your healing is much appreciated by a ranger with a low AC!!

Snow hawk and my other glade brethren interactions with you have made me a better RPer ! thanks..

And to everyone else thank you so much for making this world/community of ours so special! I thought I would tire of this after a couple weeks like the others,but here I am over six months later!! So Good job.....
              Rellik Nightstalker - Wood elf ranger
              Kennison Harper - Traveller

Comment

• Kudos to Yashia. She accomplished what I thought not possible. She caused Logan the Foul to gag. I have witnesses and wished I had the screen shot.

Perfect timing.

*bows to your greatness*
                Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                Well, you've probably missed it
                There was never anything there
                In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• I haven't given any kudoses (is that even a word?) in a while, so here's a little catching up to do.

Kudos to:

Veront - You came in there as the new guy and brought hilarity in right off the bat. Bucketloads of fun to be around because he's just such a total loser. I haven't ever really seen any newcomer manage to be the center of attention for so many of the 'elite'. I'm inclined to make an alternate character to be his goon!

Pom - For having the innate power to turn boredom to fun. And actually having 10 people stumped with a riddle for once! (oh, and please do go through with the festival idea!)

Osclow - Love the atmosphere he provides, just adds something to almost every situation. He's rarely in the spotlights, but surely stands his own as an individual too. Congratulations for solving Pom's riddle too.

Pyras - For being a greedy, selfish bastard with enough charm to convincingly 'get along' with the good guys. There aren't nearly enough characters Yashia does not get along with, but you she definitely doesn't like, and she tries to show it in her laughably mild ways.

Lauan - For mixing innocence with brutality in a way I had never thought possible. Having to let her go stinked and I may not have entirely agreed with your reasons, but she became a lot more interesting because of it.

Annaleen - It's hard to say exactly why, but she is just adorable in her shy simpleton ways. I like being around her, and I praise you for being the first to offer me forum-friendship!

Sehron - I love it how he is always correcting himself when he's near Yashia, trying to be more eloquent than he actually is. His putting up with her stubborn adherence to vows and beliefs, and him attempting to breach through them in vain for months on end almost makes me feel sorry for him (but not enough ). It's a small miracle he actually stuck with her.

Cirion - For being more than just a womanizer to those who dare come closer, and proving to be capable of having female friends without the desire to get anything more out of it. Or is it all a hoax? We could almost start a soap around this character!

Leckith - In his almost oracle-like wisdom, he is still extremely sensitive. An odd combination of traits that only makes him more unique. Plenty of challenge to those who want to keep him as a friend, and plenty of opportunities for pranksters to poke at him.

Eira - Did Kathryn really cure her of the snide remarks? If so it's only those against her, because I still see them aplenty. And that's a good thing, as it gives more color to the campfire.

Kathryn - Came out of nowhere, now involved in pretty much everything. Jealous? Maybe a little.. but she always has something interesting to talk about and I like the way Gabryal does it, making her a very enjoyable character to play with.

Logan - For looking even more nasty in a dress!

Hano - For remaining rock solid as ever. Except when he is tired... While that provides funny situations, seriously, cut down on the coffee and get some sleep!

Comment

• Ooh, I can has Kudos! Better share some out in return...

Eira: For being the first person to push Leck's buttons in a major way. It's so easy to try to be nice to everyone, but your ruthless portrayal of your point of view is a breath of fresh air and gives the other aspects of Leck's personality to surface.

Yashia: For breaking Leck's heart but still being one of his closest friends, a complete conundrum for him to struggle with. For reliably convincing and entertaining RP always and for looking after him from his first forray into Sundren.

Cirion: You've become Leck's family in Sundren, something he desperately needed. For saving his life more than once and being a solid rock and shoulder to cry on, and never expecting anything in return.

Hano: Come on, you surely don't need me to say it again? Yes, you're made of awesome.

Sehron: For being impossible to work out, yet at the same time predictably unpredictble. An exciting and interesting character who is without a doubt more than meets the eye.

Osclow: For an excellent mini-adventure last night, despite your game totally screwing up and cutting us short.

Pentec: For jumping straight in at the deep end and attacking Samantha with us on the spur of the moment!

Glagnur: For making me laugh until my sides split and providing a good, solid ally against those pesky Cartel!
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• I really should stop forgetting Yashia in my Kudos posts. Here is a player who learned English as a second language, is forced by necessity to be online at hours we all aren't on, and completely runs their character well, and perfectly believably. I have yet to see Yashia do or say anything that wasn't completely immersive and wonderfully done. I laughed when Logan gagged, I was there and should have been as fast on the print screen button as cmosier was.
                      Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
                      (S)
                      Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

• Glagnur - I'm constantly laughing everytime this dwarf speaks! Well played.
                        The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

• a quick shout out to:
                          Cirion, Katie, Max, Hano, the other two musketeers (Varnz & Rellik), and the countless others. Sorry I haven't been around as much. Vacation ended for me and I don't have as much time I miss rolling with you guys --- especially since I decided to develop a new character. Hope he'll fit in as well as Jos did. (I just have to build him up first so he can hang with you big boys & girls --- I just got access to the Viridale. woohoo!)

oh and to Marrs. I haven't RP'ed with you much yet but ever since you showed up and threatened Jos'iah. I had to prep special spells just for you. :P
                          characters:
                          Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
                          Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
                          Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

• a quick shout out to:
                            Cirion, Katie, Max, Hano, the other two musketeers (Varnz & Rellik), and the countless others. Sorry I haven't been around as much. Vacation ended for me and I don't have as much time I miss rolling with you guys --- especially since I decided to develop a new character. Hope he'll fit in as well as Jos did. (I just have to build him up first so he can hang with you big boys & girls --- I just got access to the Viridale. woohoo!)

oh and to Marrs. I haven't RP'ed with you much yet but ever since you showed up and threatened Jos'iah. I had to prep special spells just for you. :P
                            characters:
                            Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
                            Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
                            Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

Comment

• Players:

Hano:
                              For being my master.

Lanemeyer: For make me participate on his family.

Sean: For the Event

The rescue team: For rescueing us.

NPC:

Nether Elf:
                              I will ever remember your Monk levels, chilling fists and pointy arrows. (A Samurai always respect, even their enemies)
                              Lucy Majer - "Squire of ???????"
                              義 - 勇 - 仁 - 礼 - 誠 - 名誉「名譽 - 忠義

"With a heart of steel riding on wings of thunder, we'll raise our sword of resolution high. With fangs of revenge and claws of hatred, we'll return to our golden age."

Comment

• Glagnur - For his storytelling and Dwarven pride.

Yashia - For her great backstory and keeping us entertained around the fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X