Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DEV] Sean - I'd like to point out that while he is a [DEV] and not a [DM], he works really hard to implement new features into Sundren and still finds time to cater to others as a [DM]. In light of recent events, I am totally kissing ass as some might point out, because I've had the privilege of spending a lot of OOC/OOC time with him as well as have a fleeting knowledge of just how much he does for us. For having so much going on in your RL, but having the time and effort to do things IG. As well as actually listening to others' problems as opposed to banning them, and working things out.

Carmella Brendte - I've told you a thousand times---I fecking love your character. When you speak your insanity I listen attentively with glistening eyes. When you expertly begin to initiate RP I am stricken by your wondrous elaborations. When you piss off the entire Trade Post and skim around with your evasive articulations I coo in approval. I-I... I think I'm in love! Ahem, disregard that...

Lauan Tissle - I just wanted to point out again that you make my RP very fun. Whenever I find you and pull out that familiar canister and thermus, things just begin to brighten for me immediately. After all, seeing Lauan with the purple-ring around her mouth every time is priceless. She'll inevitably try at least anything I make once...
    Sol Sunderkin - (Character Biography)

Comment

• I know this might seem cliche, but I want to give kudos to all the role players, developers, dungeon masters, and any other personnel I've forgotten, for making all this possible.

On a more personal note, there's...

Claudius Moern (Mosace) - This guy's role-playing a quill-pushing book-worm in style. Not to mention he's a generally good dude and can roll with the punches.

Daelus Bloodmoon (Ceyrus Hawke) - Any time my character needs someone to go on a quest, or just generally adventuring, this guy's game to go. Mad respect, man!

Veront Neffret (AnonyD99) - This character is a bastard-cover bastard with bastard filling, but that's 99% of his appeal. Honor among thieves, dude.

Logan Khazrimi (mrobertbarnes) - Not just your typical dwarf, Logan's style is all his own. Find him in game and see for yourself.

Yuan (nizadi) - Personally, the whole silent character thing is fascinating to me, especially with the air of mystery that is put on with this monk.

Tisvik Detringard (ForsakenMustache) - He's a no-nonsense dwarf, which isn't innovative in and of itself, but guy really knows how to stay in character.

Brooke Snyder (DolefulSolitude) - My favorite Baneite and the love interest of my current signature character. Great writing style and role play, ma'am.

Sessitara Utherania (MasterofEternity) - That Hin's nutty as a fruit-cake...and MoE plays it so well. Need I say more?
      Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
      - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
      - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
      - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Kudos to DM Taffy for throwing us in at the deep end today. Totally wasn't expecting our quiet and confusing conversation to be suddenly bombarded by Veritas, equally wasn't expecting to get hacked down by that guard, but we can't have everything not to mention thanks for being available to answer questions or entertain bored adventurers around the campfire!

Also Kudos to Dimenin Dy'nai for an amazing starting impression on a brand new server. You've had an excellent impact on us all already, and will hopefully continue to do so for some time. Also for your help with using the client, it's a minefield best traversed with help!
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Another one to add, massive Kudos to Veront, the not-so-lovable rogue. Playing a character so universally hated is hard, but you do it brilliantly. Never failing to make me laugh so hard I want to stab him, he deserves some serious recognition for such awesome RP. Kudos, kudos and kudos again!
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to PL, for throwing down with this meteor angle. You helped many characters touch the stars.
            Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• Kudos to Equus, for keeping Eira enough of an enigma to hold Annie's attention.
              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verrath View Post
                Kudos to Equus, for keeping Eira enough of an enigma to hold Annie's attention.
                Kudos to Equus as well, for distracting Annie enough for me to sneak in... But honestly, from my limited interaction with that Ice Queen, I gotta say, Eira scares me, and I'm sure that's what Equus is going for...

Just wanted to thank Phantom Lamb and the other DMs for all the events I've ran in so far of theirs, they're damn good and coming up with something on the fly, and I can respect that, thanks!
                Daelus Bloodmoon (a.k.a. "Thistlegrasper") - Ranger, untrusting and sarcastic ne'er-do-well, and overall jerk.

Dae's theme (For now at least): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNh9f2Wwm0

Comment

• Kudos to Phantom Lamb for running two events at the same time for like 10 people (!) and just generally delivering a good evening of entertainment.

Kudos to Cirion, Vader, Osclow and Aleister for putting up with Yashia's under par fighting abilities and still being nice to her.

Kudos to Chiangtao for making a fully functional compass morningstar. Didn't realize until later that the rising sun is the only true morning star, so now I'm extra happy for receiving it. High symbolical value for a follower of Gwaeron Windstrom and Lathander. Now Yashia literally has a beacon of light in the darkness to ensure those who are with her can safely reach home.
                  I'm interested in seeing what else you can come up with!

Comment

• Being on of those "weekend warriors" (as named by Saulus) I would like to give Kudos for:

The Sundren "weekend warriors" and other players that rarely if ever makes this thread - i.e. if you're name is not posted on this thread yet, this Kudos is for you! I believe we give Sundren as much personality as the more regular players

Being a "weekend warrior" and getting to play less and less I have also experienced the other side of the coin - being able to play a lot.

Through this experience I've noticed how difficult it is sometimes to get other people up to speed with your quest/story line that one is busy with. Being able to play lots inadvertantly drives on a story/quest at break neck speed and for people playing less (like me) on loses a lot of background.

So on this note, I would like to give Kudos to all those "regular" players that get time to include the "weekend warriors" in some of their plots and story lines.

On the same note, for the Sundren staff and DMs that have to balance this precarious situation (the fast story lines of regular players and the "weekend warriors" that demand the same qaulity of attention). I (hopefully we) appreciate this effort in making us "weekend warriors" part of the community and the DM events.

My 2c.
                    Calandra Gleamblade

Comment

• Kudos to Phantom for a interesting twist/addition to my characters many connections and running that awesome event with me Tis and Logan

Comment

• Kudos to Slanke for finally helping Caz find religion, and kudos to PL and Dune for granting permission.
                        Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• Quite a few kudos to give out tonight:

First off, to Uri for being an awesome DM and not striking me down on the spot after I was less than cordial to him. I really appreciate the work the entire staff does, and I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Secondly, kudos go to the baddest bunch of mothers on this side of the Sword Coast, the Jinxed Adventuring Company. (i.e. Herger, Ferier, Elijah, Nocte, and I guess Vader?)

And finally, a special kudos to Herger the Joyous, because he has saved my sorry samurai ass more times than I can count, and he does it all IC.
                          Characters:
                          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• I have to Agree with peridian. I havn't gotten the chance to do anything with Nocte or Vader, but Herger, Ferier, and Elijah rock my socks IC and OOC. Also Kudos to Mirumoto. I enjoy not being the only person in the group who has a semi-worshiping attatchment to his blade.
                            Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                            Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                            Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                            Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                            Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

• Major Kudos to Taff. I'm still ~literally~ reeling from his latest event.
                              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• I give mad props to Taffy for the awesomeness of the event last night....The Balor was fantastic..Using the truth and what lies in us all as mortals IC(IG) aND OCC .. and making it surface..Great Job dudeski!!

And props for everyone else involved Hano,Lauan,Osclow,Annaleen,Fenton,Kennison,Elijah was there too,observing.Good show!!
                                "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Working...
                                X