Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had fun, Redjack. William is going to get into a lot of trouble because he's just a natural playboy.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

• To the singles group. DM involvement and everything!
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to, in no particular order:

Nyssis/syunakama (sp?), roguethree/roguethree, lothoir/lothoir, peridan daylight, jotunwarrior/jotunwarrior, vaelek/deMoin21, kasso/not kasso and nwilmen/nwilmen - for making the days and nights inside the wire (and at my command center) all the more quicker and not so mind numblingly boring - and for putting up with the constant crashes in the middle of are-pee.

Thanks.

edit: And I suppose Saulus/Saulus for hosting the server fo' free. Even if he is a blade carrying, stab happy canuck.

Last edited by blurry89; 01-27-2012, 01:16 PM.
        Originally posted by ThePaganKing
        So the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Nah, bud.

Thank you.
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Awesome tee btw blurry; Really playing to the crowd!
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kill a few Nazis for me, bro.
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

• Thanks to DM's Grinning Death and Poltergeist and to Satoshi, Tamha, Xalbrus and Brendig for the most excellent fun last night! Who knew three hours could go by so quickly.
                Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

• Try closer to five, bro! And kudos to you guys for playing it out. And a huge kudos to DM Poltergeist. That guy is a f*ckin' champion.
                  "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

• Kudos to everyone that was at the Viridale border tonight, very enjoyable RP.

Special kudos for DM Poltergeist, he made that little run-in hilariously good fun.
                    "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaelek View Post
                      Kudos to everyone that was at the Viridale border tonight, very enjoyable RP.

Special kudos for DM Poltergeist, he made that little run-in hilariously good fun.
                      Nothing like a good Clint Eastwood style, three-way Mexican standoff to get the blood pumping.
                      Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                      Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

• And to think I missed that to go and see a girl! bah.

Comment

• Kudos to GBX for the new rest system!
                          Originally posted by Saulus
                          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Kudos to Tipsgraph for a very interesting conversation in the Nexus.
                            It's not often people can stand to be around Thrasius for that long, with good reason!
                            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Kudos to players who put up with my antics I would have shot me by now.

"We will defeat him with ... cheese... hmm hmm hmm."

Comment

• I gotta give Kudos to the band of heros that took place in the massacre at the valley road tonight. They were good sports to go in a-swinging in an otherwise daunting ecl encounter...

...Also to the two villains who should now clean their weapons before they rust from the blood caked on them.

...and to the two charged with disposing and setting the bodies elsewhere with misdirecting clues to the whole affair.
                                Dice Rolling Site
                                Pathfinder SRD
                                D&D SRD
                                SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Working...
                                X