Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmi has not been so incensed at someone in ages the way she was incensed at Marcus. The speed with which that conversation outside the Temple of Waukeen went from flirtatious, to humorous, to serious, to irritating, to full-blown yelling match was great! Deacon wandering in the middle of it was the little cherry on top.

Loved the RP, Vaelek! Emmi is so confused about things now!

Comment

• Kudos to everyone i RPed with on my first time bieng on Sundren; good RP.

I would also like to put a special thanks to the people in the rusty tankard for a good laugh. I am looking forward to the picture of the gnome.

Comment

• Kudos to Cirion, for handling some recent RP with a great deal of integrity.

Comment

• Massive props to the people involved in the Ixis Isles / Bob quest this evening, it was truly awesome fun, and I don't know when I've enjoyed better RP!

Particular kudos to:

Cruven Schlachten,
          Marees Majer,
          James Arrow,
          Emi Blackwell,
          Kyle Rendall
          and Hastian Sennett.

You all really had me in stitches repeatedly, I thank you all for an entertaining afternoon. And evening. And night.
          I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

• Kudos to Mortannis the other night with Elizabeta. You pegged her/me with that icon card. Fun RPing with ya man.
            There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkened Skies View Post
              Massive props to the people involved in the Ixis Isles / Bob quest this evening, it was truly awesome fun, and I don't know when I've enjoyed better RP!

Particular kudos to:

Cruven Schlachten,
              Marees Majer,
              James Arrow,
              Emi Blackwell,
              Kyle Rendall
              and Hastian Sennett.

You all really had me in stitches repeatedly, I thank you all for an entertaining afternoon. And evening. And night.
              Thank YOU for providing us with a truly great event! It was nice to have a traditional go-here, get-this, do-that quest that had its hiccups along the way!

Everyone involved did an awesome job!

Comment

• Massive kudos to Kyle Rendell, for the past few months of constant jibes and abuse toward Erik, that finally exploded on the Proving Grounds after the tournament!

I loved the entire event, and all the aftermath that's been spilling out from it since!
                James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

• Much kudos to everyone who was involved in the vampire shenanigans that were involved last night!
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• The events in Aquor were a chaotic clusterfluff of awesome. I loved it!

I have to give props to Roguethree for the way he portrays Dain Tornbrook. I haven't gotten a chance to interact with him much before now, but the wait was worth it. (I am really surprised that bad things did not happen when Dain grinned at Emmi's little tirade.)

Also receiving kudos today is FallenSuns as Ulrich Lecuyer! I am definitely eager to see what happens next.

And finally... Catastrophe, for her sense of humor. Bear Hands... with a bear icon. Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post

And finally... Catastrophe, for her sense of humor. Bear Hands... with a bear icon. Classic.
                      That was alllll Lothoir. But I will totally take credit.
                      Originally posted by Satoshi
                      Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1

Comment

• Cat has humor? I always thought that she is dead serious. *ducks*

And...ermm... kodus for Cat for asking "Why can't they have babies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maevan2 View Post
                          And...ermm... kodus for Cat for asking "Why can't they have babies"

that entire event deserves Kudos...good performance
                          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Having a five year old of my own makes it easy to be able to rp as a child, heh.
                            Originally posted by Satoshi
                            Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Catastrophe View Post
                              Having a five year old of my own makes it easy to be able to rp as a child, heh.
                              You mean you were reading and typing while she was doing the acting?

Comment

• Kudos to all those involved in raising Myrkul, but special props go out to Saulus and Atmo for making the whole thing SUPER interesting!

And I take my kudo's away from Ruby and Grann for PMing me telling me to have Marcus put the Crown on.... you trouble makers trying to get me in trouble!!
                                My to-be toon:
                                Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                                Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                                Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                                Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
                                X