Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Peridin for Andrew Swift's antics in the goblin hills...punt the kitty! LMAO
    "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
    Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Kudos to Johanna for 'being awesome'.

*cough cough*

Comment

• Massive Kudos to Sita and Darius Mein for instigating some epic RP that kept me entertained for hours, and indeed still is!
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to Uri for draggin' his British buttocks back to Sundren, once again.
          Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
          - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
          - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
          - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Many kudos to everyone I've been rp'ing with this past week. I've been sick, so getting myself to focus on rp has not been easy. So thank you everyone for being so patient!
            Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
            Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to Mortannis for his refreshing Old Magicks RP that included charms and Tarot cards. Listening to him talk about all sorts of rituals and methods was really fun - and educational! Emmi learning her 'fate' when it comes to that vampire was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
                Kudos to Mortannis for his refreshing Old Magicks RP that included charms and Tarot cards. Listening to him talk about all sorts of rituals and methods was really fun - and educational! Emmi learning her 'fate' when it comes to that vampire was awesome.
                Second! That was absolutely amazing, Mort! I hope you stick around!
                James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

• Kudos to Subdal for proving that you don't always need a DM for an excellent event series. My thanks extends to those others involved, whom I will not mention just yet in order to keep in place certain surprises.
                  sigpic
                  Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

• to..Johanna, Valten, and Cirion...especially Johanna for events involving Rhodan
                    "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                    Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Kudos to Rhodan, for being an epic door guard, Johanna for that extreme and long list of jokes she whipped out and Mortannis for knowing absolutely nothing about Valten, yet he pegged him right down with those cards as they explored each of the first three cards he drew.
                      LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Kudos to Mortannis - it has to be said; them cards were damn right, and made for some amazing RP.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Also: Kudos to Rhodan, for ... well, not beating up poor little Jo.

Another major kudos for Priya Sera, for swooping in and saving the day. Like Batwoman.

And finally, a kudos to Lothoir, for dealing with matters in a mature, awesome fashion.
                        Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                        (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                        Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                        ---------
                        Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• I would like to say Kudos to all of the following (aka: Marcus's evil buddies) for making me feel involved with everything that's been going on.

Iosolde, Ruby, Grann, Lilene, and Clive/Urlok.
                          My to-be toon:
                          Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                          Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                          Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                          Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

• roar

kudos to the people who helped inspire the two essays I wrote for the ingame books -- You know who you wonderful people are!

Emmi, Erik-- you two helped me get over my issues with wanting to quit for trouble during my many many deaths with wonderful rp, you two be awesome.

Grann -- a voice of support, ranks mucha!
                            Last edited by Mortannis; 12-21-2010, 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• All sorts of kudos to FoogooFish for having Emiliana be the most hilarious thing since Machi invented humor.

Really got a kick out of her reactions on Marcus.
                              "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Seconded. Marcus turned down a smoke? Hah!
                                Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
                                - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
                                - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
                                - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

Working...
                                X