Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! I forgot about that.

That made my day. I lol'd... consistantly.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Kudos to Leaving Hope and all the Arson players for a great quest! Especially for those who stuck through all the crashes, and Leaving hope for being patient as heck. Thanks!

Comment

Kudos to everyone who lets me intrude on their stories, when I can't even log in. Forum RP'ing isn't so bad afterall.

Furthermore, Kudos to everyone who took part in the Off-Topic religious debate and discussion, as it was so pathetically respectful for such a controvercial subject, that it made me sick. A good sick though. The kind of sick that makes you lust for sunshine. Everyone was well-spoken, articulate, clear, open-minded, and constructive. I've never experienced such a polite, civil, and mature forum argument in all of my time spent experiencing forum arguments, in general.

Horray.
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Can I have kudos Karthus? I mean, not like congratulations, but the actual snack bars? I mean, I gave you masks and stuff.

DM LH:This dude is awesome at DM'ing and item design. I particularly appreciate all of the insight into different plots and creative twists that he comes up with all of the time, it's alot of fun. He often assists me in all sorts of plots, whether its from making a guard harass someone, to playing a significant part. Kudos to you, brother!

Snow Hawk:Without a doubt one of my favorite new PCs. Snow Hawk is part of a small faction of barbarians, and despite the intelligence of the player behind the keyboard, the character is entertaining when i can fool him with shadow thieves, haha. Snow is one of the rare characters that would rather RP than grind, and while everyone else is out there hacking up the gnoll chieftain for gold, he is usually fishing by himself. Kudos for the awesome upcoming server work you've been doing and for just playing a fun character to DM with.
          "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Here's my latest batch of Kudos, in no particular order:

M & M: Because visiting the dusty archives is fun.

Cadmus: For turning a man into a vegetable.

Kangleton: For forum water elementals.

M, T, and G, my little hellions: Here's to gainful employment.

Saulus: For giving us a place to play.

Snow Hawk: Because barbarians are sorely under represented.

Z'huul: For getting screwed over by Thay, but taking it like a man.

Vurk & Igneous: For taking dragonitis like champs.

DM LH: For only killing 7 PCs this week.

DM Mako: For when evil isn't evil enough, better get Mako.

Comment

Originally posted by Mako View Post
              Can I have kudos Karthus? I mean, not like congratulations, but the actual snack bars? I mean, I gave you masks and stuff.
              http://www.sundren.org/forum//showthread.php?t=6801

Comment

Originally posted by Leaving Hope View Post
                Here's my latest batch of Kudos, in no particular order:

M & M: Because visiting the dusty archives is fun.

Cadmus: For turning a man into a vegetable.

Kangleton: For forum water elementals.

M, T, and G, my little hellions: Here's to gainful employment.

Saulus: For giving us a place to play.

Snow Hawk: Because barbarians are sorely under represented.

Z'huul: For getting screwed over by Thay, but taking it like a man.

Vurk & Igneous: For taking dragonitis like champs.

DM LH: For only killing 7 PCs this week.

DM Mako: For when evil isn't evil enough, better get Mako.
                I withdraw my Kudos for Kangleton because he made the thread wrap to a new page and no one got to read my Kudos.

Comment

Your treachery is noted.

More relevant, Kudos to me for being such a good sport.

Comment

:O But... me...!
                    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Kudos again for Snow Hawk and LH. Dahdmib had a fine time chatting with him, and then LH hooked us up with a nice little quest. LH was even nice enough to rescue us when we got owned by the trappers. They were not so lucky the second time.

Later I met some spooky Greenpeace types in the glade as well, and really look forward to seeing what they do.
                      Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
                      Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
                      Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Kudos to,

LeavingHope For taking the time to help me with the small things. Seriously, when a DM takes the time out to help me tweak the small points of my character I find myself really more immersed and enjoying my time ten-fold. Especially with the help on Orren.

All of Aries Characters I really enjoy Role-Playing with any of your characters, they all have a solid reason for existance, and are a pure joy to interact with on various levels. Well done.

Dagorn Brimsage I thoroughly enjoy our ongoing battle and you as a player in general Darkael. It is rare to find someone with enough maturity to play against as a real opponent type PC for my characters. You have just enough OOC tact and consideration to make the entire experience enjoyable, even when I lose.
                        Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

rustediron
                          Val is awesome, well played

Scavar
                          Enjoyed rping with you!

Bundles of other people
                          I haven't played for a bit, so most names have begun to slip. But, the rp on Sundren is generally some of the best I've ever been in nicely done, folks

(should have posted this earlier in the thread, didn't think of it)
                          Last edited by Sammael; 03-04-2008, 05:28 PM.
                          Sammael Redstone - Country-raised sorceror, knows his drink

Comment

*cries* thank you Sammael...

Where have you been, by the way?
                            Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Kudo's to Chiangtao's Drim character... I had an absolute blast going through my first level in the "new" Sundren with you. Drim was well done and stayed in character; and the suprisingly liberal use of /tells, /p chat to clarify things rather then "RPing" them out helped even more to stay in character.

Can't wait to go spelunking with ya' again. ^_^

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

Marrs Masters for relentlessly stalking me for spotting him during the Arson storyline. Keep it up and I love how you are roleplaying it. Marrs can scare the shit out of people and does not even have to kill them. Calowyn is getting really paranoid, thinking you are waiting for me around every corner (to bad you did not find me today).
                                sigpic
                                Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Working...
                                X