Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and...

Yeah!

Seriously, Kudos to all Sundren's players. I've been greatly impressed with the quality of RP since returning!

Cheers

Mach
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

I've been on Sundren here for a little bit here and there. Playing both Borric the dwarf and Brak the half-orc.
      I had an outstanding adventure today with Jos'iah, Thrion ( Volley) and Alrien. Outstanding roleplayers all. And a wonderful use of tactics without needing to use any tells or OOC chatter. Not only the best time I've had on Sundren but the best time I have had in NWN2.

Kudo's to all of you and hopefully I got the names right.

I think the best thing I could say is since I had hit the lvl5 cap, I received no xp except for the trickler and enjoyed every minute of not getting it.

Seriously, you guys rocked.

Comment

Shucks! You all had all the fun after Beans left. Dag nabbit! Hope to see Brak on again sometime. He was cute, reminded me of Minsc. Kudos to you!
        Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
        Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
        Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

I just wanted to stop by and give MAJOR Kudos to battlepixie and her/his character Kessa. Extremely well roleplayed as an alcoholic priest.
          It was the most entertaining RP I have had since I have been on the server.

I love this place..I really do
          One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

Comment

Niles Nilton (sp?): My first day back, I had a really interesting, humorous conversation with this character, who seemed to have the most compelling identity crisis - Kudos to the player.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Everyone I just gamed with tonight. It might've been the best experience I've had with NWN online: actual people (and DMs!) to play with, wonderful roleplayers, a quest that's not entirely combat orientated, conversation, good DMing, creativity, general niceness...it was awesome. Thanks, guys!

Especially to the crazy dwarf who threw potions into the fire. That was awesome.
              Characters:
              Pericles Redfoot
              Wings

Comment

Kudos to Machi who runs the great events, specialy the last one I was in when he placed Captain Majer's men to fight, it was really amazing

Kudos to Karthus, if wasn't him I woudln't have the chance to go to this event

Kudos to Lauan, Hano, Yashia, Sehron, Aly, Uther, Calandra, and everybody I can't remember the name right now, hehe, but I'll post here later

Kudos to Saulus and all his staff team and all players as well, because you all make Sundren the best server ever
                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Kudos back at Lane Majer, for making that event possible. Great RP as a commander of troops, and I look forward to working on the strategy for the next battle.

Kudos to Sehron, too, for being the second funniest sarcastic asshole that I can remember even seeing on Sundren. Sometimes I just wanna punch his face in, but... in a good way. He's so witty it makes me sick.

Kudos to Nulinus for trying to pull off the role of a leader, no matter how hard it seems to get. Even when you can tell he wants to give up, he just keeps going one step farther.

I think Yashia deserves Kudos too, for getting maimed by a bear and still showing mercy, forgiveness, and friendship, just as you would expect from an entirely selfless, pure-hearted person.

Kudos to Leaving Hope for his constant posession and use of NPC's, even for little things. It adds something to the server without being excessive or overdone, and I always enjoy it.

Kudos to Saulus for not spawning the Reaper on me.

Aaaand I can't forget de' Arnis, as he is responsible for expanding my empire of Exigo Trees by creating de' Arnes hold, and declaring it my second province. Awesome.

Oh! And Snow Hawk, and Night Owl, for similar reasons. I love both these characters, and they are both the most interesting Barbarian-types I've ever encountered in all my roleplaying, ever.

...And I really big, special, LACK of Kudos for Dune. And Marrs - that moron.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. It'll come to me later.
                  Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Kudos to Brak and Lauan, great RPers, and always IC.
                    • The Lovely Amber Rose
                    • Niles Nilton, Professional Gardener
                    • Abigail Fenn, Lady Dwarf of Citadel Felbarr

Comment

Kudos to everyone....mega-ginormous kudos to the Sundren team for making this all possible and for being pretty rad!!
                      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Oh yea and kudos to tastyassness snowman beer...
                        "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

My Kudos to the Slanke and Mach. Not for their events (they are awesome, don't worry) but because they pretty much taught me how DnD works and the do's and don'ts of Paladins.
                          "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                          Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Kudos to BattlePixie for this post.

Kudos to Sean for all his hard development work.

Comment

Kudos to;

Calandra Gleamblade - For always being on when I'm on and getting involved in my plots.

Lida Angelfen
                              - Getting involved in my plots and great RP.

Hano Fetten - Outstanding RP from day one.

Mach - For being an absolute prick when needed and for epic battles in Viridale forest

LH - Making new toys for us to play with and making me actually start to do things.

Landaren - Being a great evil PC and with great RP.

Saulus - For being here since day one and for not leaving us when he probably really wanted too at times

Sharrington - Bringing with him lovely goodies and still being able to know nothing about lore

Kangleton - Still, after all his time off, he still thinks he can take me on.

Old people some may remember --

RustedIron (If he is still around) - For the good old days with Mach, Colas and Val Evra.

Raksha - Being cool all the time.

Aux - My old DM buddy.

Kaldaris - Good RPer and good fun just to sit and talk to with Tamryn.

Sammael (something) - Rocky start but turned out too be a good RPer.
                              Originally posted by Lollercide
                              Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Hano, for his detailed character bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X