Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to LH, for giving us a great dm event tonight. Or was it last night? I don't know, because I'm slightly inebriated....
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Tarido Muddlewot - The character seems new (not sure about the player) but he role played it very well, and role playing with him was very enjoyable. Kudos.
      Last edited by Jaeram; 03-13-2008, 03:39 AM.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Kudos to Samael, Alyrian, Nulinus, and god help me even marrs for the event last night. I had a good time. When marrs stealthed in and stole the diamond off the ground it was classic.
        Marrs is the one character on the server I love to hate
        Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

Yeah, Marrs is awesome. And to think... I was there when he went publically evil. It brings tears to me' eyes.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Sean, for the bad ass new spells.

Marrs Masters, for making a delicious soup.

Cadmus' friends, for supporting him during an important event.

Comment

Leaving Hope again for all his awesome quests, and putting up with my teleporting antics

DM Sean for all the new spells, even the ones that don't work!

Samael for a great character

Comment

Definite Kudos to LH for the awesome quest tonight!

As well as to The Orc (sorry, I can't remember that whole name) for being a true CHA of 9!

As well as to everyone else who participated (I'm really bad with names! Sorry!)
                Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Mako: This was a long forgotten episode, but I just remembered, and I lol'd, literally. It was probably only funny to me, but...

Mako convinced Karthus that Brandobaris was attempting to manipulate political affairs in order to establish a foothold in the breakfast sausage industry. He had Karthus posessed by this ridiculous Deity, and made me recieve "revelations", allowing me to discover the true, disturbing nature of Brandobaris the sausage sniffer. Of course, this was in public, and I had to humiliate myself by doing this. So I guess this isn't a positive Kudo. Its a Kudo that praises the creativity of one Final Fantasy fanatic.
                  Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

Aidan Saevalis, for his journal (http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...4842#post44842)

Comment

I finally made it to the Gate of the Sunderer... MAN! Kudos to the area builders and modelers!

Comment

Dart - witty and funny. I like.

Comment

hi

hi everyone

Comment

Hello. You picked an odd place to make a greeting, lol... we have a greeting forum for that.

But uh, since we're here, Kudos for breaking all the rules, you non-conformist! Down with the authority, and all that!

Comment

Kudos to Landaren, Kemnebi, and Marrs - i love how pvp hasnt become an OOC nightmare with you guys (... although maybe that's because I lose! grrr :P)

Comment

Originally posted by wangxiuming View Post
                                Kudos to Landaren, Kemnebi, and Marrs - i love how pvp hasnt become an OOC nightmare with you guys (... although maybe that's because I lose! grrr :P)
                                Wangy's post here sums up just how PvP should be!
                                I got one leg missin'
                                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                                Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                                X