Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Req and all the fishermen/gals today!

Comment

• Thanks to DM EF for another brush with death last night. Also thanks to Seasco and Missyb1 for great RP on two separate times. Had a lot of fun.
      Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Kudos to Guild Elite Tyranus Blackbeard, and to Requiem and FE for a fabulous Fishy Feast Festival! Had a fabulous time, and it was great to see all the people show up!
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Likewise. Kudos to Tyranus, both for the promotion and for organizing the festival, and thank you, Requiem and FE, for adding the lovely touches.

The dwarf should get a persistent stench effect at this rate.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

• Thank you everyone who showed up and also participated with outside rp to make it happen! Was a lot of fun and it was nice to see some faces that havn't been on in a while! Thank you Fate and Req for giving up their sunday for us to have fun! Thanks for the blessings of being a new father, i'll make sure the smelly little rugrats grow up just like Tyranus! Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

Comment

• Agreed, kudos! Great event by FE and Requiem.
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Glad everyone had fun. I have to extend my thanks to Tyranus for getting the ball rolling and doing a lot of the grunt work player-side, and to FE for doing most of the setup and kicking off the event. I had a lot of fun, and I hope all attendees did as well.

Comment

• All the kudos should go to Requiem, Tyranus, and the players who made the festival come to life.

Comment

• Just want to give a big Kudos to Team Evil for the RP tonight. Evil is the hardest and most rewarding alignment to play. We had two promotions tonight and they were done very well with class. Thank you to Landristin, Hashart, Ra'd, Allan, Vee, Kelar and special thanks to James for his help on a certain topic.
                    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Kudos to FE, for providing River with the perfect ending of a heart breaking chapter in her life. Thanks so much for providing the time and effort to really make her back story both come alive, and really matter.
                      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

• Kudos to Vandriel (Saesco?) for being properly embarrassed at having forsaken her own race's deities in favour of a Human one
                        UTC+8
                        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• Double on the kudos to FE. You da man, man.
                          Characters:
                          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kudos to River and Chime for putting up with Malakie's defect.

Oh and BAMF for taking my request and singing (typing) "Dancing Queen". What a wonder voice that one!

Comment

• I hope Malakie definitely keeps coming around- not being able to talk doesn't mean that he doesn't have things to say!
                              River Swift

Comment

• Kudos Req for a fun event! 10/10 would rp again! :^)

Comment

Working...
                                X