Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, thanks FE, you're awesome.
    We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

• Kudos to DM_BAMF. Thanks for the event today.
      Main Character: Eli Dentyn - Swashbuckling Spellsword.

Tragen Valerius - Sundarian Legionnaire.

Comment

• BAMF, thanks for the kick off event! I am excited to see where it goes.

Comment

• I wanted to say thank you to DM BAMF for the awesome event. It is always nice to see the various personalities of Sundren come to life!

I also want to thank the other players in the event for their awesome RP; River, Lethian, Lucious, Andrew.. It is always a privilege to watch such wonderful RPers make the story come to life.
          GMT -9

Comment

• Yea, long chain of 'whoa!' tonight
            Kudos to BAMF for giving his whole night to us, great guy! <3
            Kudos to everyone else who puts up with tyranus and his love for comic relief, love life troubles...and treasure!

Comment

• Kudos to BAMF, and all the newly appointed chivalry of the Northern Watch!
              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• No possible way to give enough kudos to BAMF and Chime for a simply amazing event, except to give them to everyone who showed up! Everyone made today's Winter Festival absolutely fantastic! Well done!
                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

• Oh Yes BAMF did a wonderful job. I was so amazed by all the hard work BAMF put into pimping our Aquor. It was awesome and I am so grateful for it all.

I also wanted to thank everyone who showed up. The RP was amazing and I had such a good time. It was nice to meet new characters and see old ones strut their stuff. You guys ROCK so much!
                  GMT -9

Comment

• A huge kudos to BAMF and Chime for their amazing work!
                    Characters:
                    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Great job to BAMF and Chime for the event yesterday. I also want to give Kudos to Team Good for the great RP when the evil Banite showed up and no one actually had to go hostile and kill the other. I dont know about you guys, but the RP banter back and forth is way more rewarding then the PVP..
                      Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Kudos go out to everyone who took part in the Aquor election- no matter which side you voted for! That's something that's been a long time in coming, and I think BAMF pulled off a great event with a helluva twist at the end. Well done, everyone!
                        River Swift

Comment

• I cannot give enough props to BAMF for handling that monster of an event!

Comment

• It was an a wonderful event. There were so many people and all of them had such awesome RP! BAMF did a stellar job. The whole thing was so impressive and fun.
                            GMT -9

Comment

• I had a lot of fun at both events yesterday. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Major kudos to Fateful Encounter for the event, and for the followup event that Jon had absolutely no part in!
                                James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Working...
                                X