Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge kudos to Encounter Fate for an awesome event! Thank you so much. It was wonderful!
    Characters
    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

• Mt RP experience and DM involvement as always has been exceptional, but earlier this Evening, DM BAMF provided for me a great piece of Goodly Knightly, Paladin RP scenerios. A great huge Kudos and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. <3
      Aldym Avhoste - Mystic of the South.
      Wilfrid Noth - Sword of the Brave.

Comment

• Kudos to BAMF for helping me retire Elmer. When he walked out of the office to see his fellow Legionnaires lined up outside waiting, that really hit me in the feels. You're awesome, man.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

• Great event everyone! Was fun watching everyone do their thing and seeing the collective mass of sundren saving the day! Keep it up!

Comment

• BAMFman saves my day trying to juggle 10ish players! He's too amazing!

Comment

• Great event, FE with the assist by BAMF! Thanks for letting me tag along even as a late comer.
              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• It was a lovely event. Thank you FE and BAMF, I also want to thank everyone who showed up.... Man.. it was really fun to see so many different takes on the situation.
                GMT -9

Comment

• Major kudos to FE for pumping out so many stellar events one after the other!

Comment

• I am beginning to believe he isn't a man, but some supreme DM Artificial Intelligence spawned from the infinite cloud for a singular purpose ... to provide kick-ass events for Sundren. It makes me feel better to think this way, because if he is just a man then he could eventually move on or stop DM'ing. But as a machine whose sole purpose is our entertainment, he'll be making our virtual lives better throughout eternity.
                    Account Name: LuvHandles
                    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• Truly, he is a DMing beast of spectacular proportions.

Long may he reign!
                      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

• What the above said!
                        Characters:
                        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Yar, thanks FE, it's always a great time in one of your events.
                          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

• You guys are making me blush. I can't thank BAMF though, who jumped in blind to help me and really was integral to the event going as smooth as it did. He is amazing!

Kudos to you players too for getting to the bottom of things so efficiently!

Comment

• Super huge kudos to FE, for making the City landing an epic event!
                              Characters:
                              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Yeah, that was a lot of fun! Kudos, FE.

Comment

Working...
                                X