Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jhickey View Post
    Power has a price!

Overall thank you to all involved, it was really fun. It is not often that I get a chance to provoke the enemy in person. I am also sorry that I did not get to personally RP with everyone present, I look forward to future interactions.
    Leaving without paying for your round, SHAME.

Comment

• Massive, massive Kudos to Murin Stouthammer. His use of the old Exigo trade post for his "caravan run" is by far one of the greatest ways for new players to get involved, have something with a real sense of danger and challenge, and to get some great RP with a fabulous character in. For a player new to the server, doing that is like a godsend. Murin, this brew's for you!
      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• I want to give major props to Fuzzy (Chime/Kindra), her and I had a long drawn out battle last night. It was a great cat and mouse game, that had me on the edge of my seat.
        Last edited by Jhickey; 07-22-2014, 12:56 PM.
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

• For sure. Chime is a good frenemy. kudos!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Kudos to Illumination.

Dust is one of the best "guttersnipe" characters I've ever interacted with.
            Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
            - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
            - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
            - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• A simple kudos to Dyrn and Maverick for making the evening fun! (and sharing the secret death rituals of dwarf...ssshhh)
              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Yes, thanks to you both, it was fun
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

• Kudos to Nezzer and PL for hanging in there so late.

I imagine you both were staring at the clock wondering just how long I can carry on about beards and funerary.

Comment

• Supreme kudos to DM QuillPig for helping me out with my faction store shenanigans.
                    "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." ~ Lord Helmet

"How is duct tape like the force? It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Characters:

Meliph Canton: Theurge and Servant of Lady Mystra

Rathan Valerian: Paladin of Helm

Comment

• Double kudos to QuillPig for an interesting story about a silent victim of the Second Bloodmaim War.
                      Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• Kudos to Requiem for a fun little romp into kobold infested caves!

Comment

• Kudos to all the EC family, new and old. Proving that while chivalry may be dead, "Honor among..." ain't.
                          Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• Another Kudos for the Staff.

I don't know who's idea it was to change the loot tables so that the deserters on Pioneer's Way occasionally drop green items, but thank you.

I don't often build purely combat-oriented characters, so acquiring gold at lower levels is usually a chore for me. Especially when there's few near-level characters around to adventure with, and my character doesn't have an IC reason to work with certain higher level characters.

Being able to pick up a couple of drops and either use them, or sell them for ~1k really helps.
                            Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• Kudos to Req for the Kobold event yesterday, was fun, even got to eat a free dinner (for two! (he thought his wife was gonna come make it out alive *chuckles*)) from the farmer even though his wife died, was great! And we even got some drama! Scandalous!

Comment

• It took me a second to realize your meaning too, at first my thought was, "Wait his beard is evil?"
                                Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                                Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Working...
                                X