Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good having My'athvin about! I know your schedule doesn't sync with us too well, don't apologize. More sorry you couldn't stay with us to the end, Farmboy!
    I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

• Kudos to Quillpig for helping me out in the middle of an event to make me cool!

Kudos to FE for a super cool event where I get to show off how cool Blackwood and Blackbeard is! (and be evil!)

And Kudos to everyone that was there, Tyranus may not have understood why he was killing spooky ghosts but he sure loves treasure! Oh and straddling a woman onto the ground with his big beard in her face! He really liked that!

Comment

• Gotta tell ya, after playing the one-armed elf that can't do a thing in a fight. That was fun to be able to contribute to progress fisticuffs style.

But thanks to everyone, had alot of fun. And never been to Shar's Abbadon either, that's a neat area I never enjoyed before!

Comment

• Kudos to Dispater for a great IWD event, even after putting in a full day at work and then some.

Also, Kudos to BAMF for helping with the set up, we had a blast!
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Kudos to dispater and bamf! They deserve all the kudos in the world.

Comment

• Kudos to Dispater, you poor trooper!

BAMF, I wanna have your babi-- ahm, kudos to BAMF for being a bro and helpin' out!

Comment

• Yes, thank you to everyone who was there. You all were supper cool and it is great to see such wonderful RP.

Special thanks to Dispater , Dryn, and BAMF for all your work towards this and for just being AWESOME!
                GMT -9

Comment

• I can't say anything the last five or so people above me haven't already said.

So, kudos to Dispater, BAMF, and everyone else who was in.
                  But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                  - Nessa

Comment

• And a good time was had by all. Cheers, DM's.

Comment

• Did I miss the Dispater / BAMF love train? No? Good!

Kudos to both Dispater and BAMF for the good time last night also, to all the players who made it out: Julia, Murin, River, Thresh, Chime, and, yes, even Tyranus. Even though Dryn made Tyranus stay in the hold and guard our precious rocks.

Comment

• The hero stood fast at the gates, ready to send any duergar army back to the depths. . . and to loot them for their treasure!

Comment

• I wanted to thank DM QuillPig for his time in helping Kindra finish her story. It was a lovely end and his writing is beautiful.

Thanks also to Landristin who is AWESOME. Also thanks to Hashart, Allen, Syris, and Kenom. I hope you had as much fun as I did with the RP.
                          GMT -9

Comment

• Kudos to Fuzziebunny to allow us to see this rare moment. Kindra's last moments were beautifull. Kudos to Quill for the crowd mood ! Cheers

Kenom Marrs - Dark Templar of The Tyrant Lord.

Comment

• Was a lot of fun Rp, Kudos to Kindra for letting this happen. I got some nice ebil points

Comment

• Concerning the event with Kindra, kudos to fuzziebunny and Quillpig, you two are awesome for having that happen. It was something that will stick in my head for a while.
                                We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X