Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to:

Saulus, Ruby, Vaelek, Priya, Aerick, Erik, Mara, Nati, Aggribayl, Zaphram...hope I'm not missing anyone...for last night's chaos and the excellent roleplay it spawned.

So that's Saulus, pkisawesome, deMoin, nwilmen, prismaticcrow, lothoir, SonjaBloodrayne, GENKSC, cdnspr, BedlamX.

Also, Blurry, for the nightly chats while I stare at a windmill.
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Lilene Jora. <3

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
      Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

• Originally posted by roguethree View Post
        Kudos to:

...Zaphram...
        Secretly...everyone loves Zap

I wuz told so in a tell from an unnamed source

That was a really fun time. Too bad Zap is soooooo wimpy and couldn't figure out how to drag Priya along with the shard. Now that would have been funny as hell.
        Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
        Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
        Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
        Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
        Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
        Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
        "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

• Well if I hadn't killed Erik and the horse I would have felt a little better about the whole thing LOL
          There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

• I have not been here long, but here is my list of awesomeness:

Deacon "Twinkles" Saetric: instant BFF with the potential to have some of that deep, gut-wrenching RP I so dearly love. I don't think I've ever had a character 'click' with another character so fast.

Kyle Rendell: the most heroic coward ever. I have laughed and laughed and laughed. "What happened to her?" "She, uh, fell... again." -- said after Kyle judo chopped Emmi right in front of Baxter.

Lysandra "Lizzy" Blackwell:
            the best familial adversary IC and the best, most helpful buddy OOC. I would not have decided to give this place a try had it not been for falling in love with your tales of how awesome the RP is here. You were right!

Sesquisasquatch William Shepard: our RP is like a romantic comedy a la Dharma and Greg except without the romance. Or attraction. Or 'like'. In fact, I will surprised if we do not kill each other IC. Repeatedly.

Kudos to everyone else with whom I've interacted as Emmi; I haven't met a person yet who hasn't roleplayed with exceptional skill! And thanks to the staff as well - Sundren is a very well-made, beautiful, and fun place to play!

Comment

• Kudos to, in no particular order:

FooGooLooTooFish - emiliana is quite simply, hilarious. and the interaction with Shepard is priceless.

deMoin - the commentary was spot on

philosopher - fight night was a success!

saulus- thank you for making my toon's name extremely long and uncomfortable to read
              Originally posted by ThePaganKing
              So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Big kudos to Dain, once again awesome RP...Came sooo close to blows during our 'discussion'.. And to Ursus who tryed in vain to defuse the situation..also to the others who were there (cant remember the names guys sorry, but you know who you are)
                Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

• Kudos to Marcus, who's running commentary made my night.

Kudos to all involved, fighters and spectators.

I'll try to fix the little problems for the next Fight. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
                  The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                  and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

• Kudos to Phil for making the fight night happen, and to all of those who showed up for it.
                    Was a lot of fun to see the server somewhere besides the campfire for a change, and Phil letting me do the commentary ended up being a good bit of fun as well.

Also, kudos to blurry and FooGooFish for enacting the love comedy every server needs.
                    "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Kudos to Slevanni for being a good sport about some questioning regarding petty criminal acts and for providing a good first time criminal investigation for my old-timer mage.

Also thanks to the other three involved, of course. Those being Lysandra, Tigen and Nati.

Damn.. it's 7 am?
                      *falls asleep on keyboard*

Comment

• Serious Kudos to very angry goose, RadiumKnight, and Foogoofish.

Absolutely excellent RP all around. Excellent additions to the server.
                        "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                        Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                        Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by prismaticcrow View Post
                          Serious Kudos to very angry goose, RadiumKnight, and Foogoofish.

I 2nd this, Kudos
                          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragor View Post
                            I 2nd this, Kudos
                            I third this. I've enjoyed what I've seen from all three.
                            Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
                            - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
                            - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
                            - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jai_V View Post
                              Originally posted by Dragor View Post
                              Originally posted by prismaticcrow View Post
                              Serious Kudos to very angry goose, RadiumKnight, and Foogoofish.

I 2nd this, Kudos
                              I third this. I've enjoyed what I've seen from all three.
                              Fourth! I've been absolutely blown away by the roleplay of these three. Megakudos!
                              Last edited by Lothoir; 11-20-2010, 08:26 AM. Reason: Sniped by Jai
                              James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lothoir View Post
                                Fourth! I've been absolutely blown away by the roleplay of these three. Megakudos!
                                I'll +1 this. This trio and for the folks that've played off them have all made the server a better place
                                ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X