Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really loved having a serious conversation with Kyle.

Much kudos to you, HandomeGamer. You are one of my favorite people to rp with.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to whoever wrote this:

Famous Quotes: "I AM A SEXY SHOE-LESS GOD OF WAR!!!" (Over a mountain of Hobgoblin corpses)
      At the bottom of the Arvoreen wiki page. OotS ftw!

Comment

• you'll find lots of those in the wiki. gotta spice it up, y'know?
        Originally posted by ThePaganKing
        So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• ...Dunno who put that in.

*walks off whistling*
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• To whoever left "Gromlin's Number 1 Fan" at the crossroads LMAO awesome

sorry for killing your fanboy Gromlin but he started it...
            "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
            Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
            http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Sypthe: whether Johanna is Emmi's bff or her arch-nemesis (or both!), I always have a blast RPing with you. The arguments have been hilarious!

Comment

• It's a mixture, all at the same time! BFF and arch-nemesis.

You continue to astound me with brilliance in those arguments, Foogoo! I literally sometimes have trouble typing from laughter XD. Next time, I'll screenshot, so it can be shared with the community :P.
                Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                ---------
                Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Gromlin have a Fan i feel so loved!
                  Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Subal View Post
                    Gromlin have a Fan i feel so loved!
                    He did tell you that the fan is now dead.

Comment

• Damn it kaeldorn, why ya got to bring me down , cant i live in the sunlight for atleast a little while Damn!
                      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Kudos to the mean lady that decided to beat Marcus over the head with a bar stool.

Hilarious and savage.
                        "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragor View Post
                          To whoever left "Gromlin's Number 1 Fan" at the crossroads LMAO awesome

sorry for killing your fanboy Gromlin but he started it...
                          He had big plans, big hopes, and a big axe.
                          "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

• Big Kudos for Atmosphere and Philosopher for being some of the most active and visible DM's, but to Snoop, Saulus, and any others I've failed to mention that have been ingame and causing stuff to happen. We appreciate all your unpaid work in making this game world fun and enjoyable.

Also, big kudos to Sypthe and FoogooFish, you two are both peas in a pod and nothing but a complete joy to game and roleplay with, even when its not always sunshine, farts, and happiness.

Off to work, see you jokers in four days!
                            "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

• Kudos to Atmosphere for handling so many NPCs (and probably tell spam) in a pretty hectic, fast-paced 'situation' in the Military Ward. Also, kudos for the whole pick-up scene. I hadn't expected it, but it was quite humorous

Comment

• Kudos to Johanna whaserface for being the first of many to PvP my new banite lol
                                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                                X