Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to DM Phil for the amazing vampire write-up. As an aside to GBX - would be totally awesome if vamps had novelty shape-changing abilities, and energy drain on natural weapons!

Comment

• Massive kudos to Peridan for letting Aurora play out the fact that her alignment is lawful bitch.
      Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
      Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to the players of Darius and Chrisa, among others who helped Septimus get a foothold in this PW. You all made my first week or so easier and less awkward than it might have been.
        Characters:
        Septimus Olvarius - Paladin of Torm, Knight of the Triad

Comment

• Kudos to the player of Hano Fetten. It's hard to find humble players these days.
          "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
          Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lollercide View Post
            Kudos to the player of Hano Fetten. It's hard to find humble players these days.
            Or lame ones with a ponytail.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Saulus View Post
              Or lame ones with a ponytail.
              >((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
              "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
              Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lollercide View Post
                >((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
                Take a bath, hippy.
                Originally posted by Saulus
                Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Johanna and Kyle.

You two are the funniest duo! Great fun plotting for you guys yesterday.

Comment

• Echo the above.

Johanna was hilarious at the crossroads, arguing for her life and/or integrity. And Kyle is just lololololololol in general.
                    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

• It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye.

Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                      (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                      Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                      ---------
                      Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• For those playing at home, that's Dain Tornbrook, Hano Jorandur, Darius Blackwell, and Aeria Gloris. Yes, Johanna's in trouble, just as soon as we figure out how to get her some evil points.
                        Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to those silly vamps and non vamps that kept me up till three am on a work night. you know who you is.
                          Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

• Kudos to Xaayne,

Alcohol, demons, and discussions revolving around breasts.

>.>

Comment

• kudos to Granny and Ruby for putting up with all my jokes XD

Comment

• I'd like to say Kudo's to Hasher as Valten as well as HowerLux as Nym. Valten has practically become like a brother to Cruven and Nym... well, lets just say their interactions bring much needed comedy to Cruven's life.
                                My to-be toon:
                                Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                                Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                                Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                                Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
                                X