Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *brushes a tear* I'm touched!
    Kudos to all involved in the jail confusion last night: Tigen, Nati, Magus... Um... I forgot his name, and Slevanni. Yeah, I was having having trouble keeping my eyes open when that happened so I forgot the Hand dude's name. :S

And in general, kudos go out to in no particular order:

Grant: The most hateful sexual tension... ever.
    "Stop bossing me around, you're not my mother and you're not my superior!" "Stop acting insane and do your damn job for a change!" I love it.

Shepard: You make a dull soldier, well, not so dull.

Maia: Digging the tense RP!

Peridan: Yes sir!

Lilene: Hang in there! It'll come along if you keep up with the awesome initiative you've already been taking. You're an awesome RPer.

Josefina: She makes me lol, especially while she's intimidating...

Erik: Poor guy! Lysandra wants to tell him to grow a pair!

Dain: I have tons of respect for someone who can play a paladin so thoroughly and consistently.

Deacon: Watch out! Lysandra's watching him.

Emiliana: <3! Just what Lysandra needs...Another source of frustration and irritation in her life. Their familial drama sends me into giggle fits.

December: Political cut-throat or just an intelligent, government-savvy woman? We shall see!

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
    Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

• His name was Arnaldo

Comment

• A big thanks to Cirion, Sebastian and Mr ironson for the fun had during the impromptu assault on the mine up in the spine. Was great fun, thanks guys
        Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

• I would like to say Kudos to all those involved with tonight's little mayhem, there were too many of you to remember so I'm just giving props to you all, especially the legion fellas and those who tried or did interact directly with Cruven.
          My to-be toon:
          Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
          Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
          Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
          Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

• Much kudos to Kyle. I enjoy making him believe the stuff Sita says.

And goose, Radium, and Foogoofish? Love you guys. Stay around forever please.
            Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
            Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to Verror for dealing with my demands and standing in front of a bunch of player characters to do what I wanted to see out of him. I only hope you continue to play awesomely.
              Last edited by Atmosphere; 11-21-2010, 01:24 PM.
              "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

• I am so very appreciative of all the praise and compliments! You folks flatter me, truly. You are also making me lose waaaaay too much sleep and go to bed when I see daylight.

Cillian Grant: paranoia incarnate. Diving over counters? Check. Talking secrets with horses? Check. Comedy eye patch? Check.

December Augustine: sharp, sharp lady. Smart. Classy. Regal. She has a wry sense of humor and a razor-sharp wit, and she is not afraid to use either to get what she wants.

Erik Halfgar: he is the Cowardly Lion to Emmi's Dorothy - complete with skipping down the Yellow Brick Pioneer's Way.

Lysandra Blackwell:
                ah, family! Emmi's happy-go-lucky cheer can be hampered in an instant by a withering glare from the cousin from whom she craves approval. The dynamic is amazing!

Tigen Amastacia:
                he ruined everything! Ignorance was bliss! The wizened elf just picked Emmi to pieces and made her realize things she never wanted to realize. "You are stupid." -- I laughed out loud.

William Shepard: the best cliffhanger ending. She told him in her own way. Will he realize it in time? Or will she slip through his fingers? Dun dun dun.

Comment

• I'm here giving kudos again! The RP i've had over the past couple of days has been amazing! well done to everyone

Kudos to everyone Kharn encountered today on his first day back on the job, you were all totally amazing. I particularly enjoyed the meeting he had with Perdian, i had been looking forward to that for some time now.

Also to all those who my other alt. Nestor encountered today. Gave me the chance to get some things about him out in the open. All triggered by a panther stealing a goblin from him. I tip my hat so Sebastian, the nastly little hin that set Nestor on fire (sorry your name escapes me at the moment *facepalm*) and the village idiot (lol hasher)
                  Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

• Glad I can entertain ^^ Kudos to Nestor aswell, for not ripping me and my hin friends arms off, and Kudos to everyone else whos able to put up with the toon lol

Peace!
                    LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• <3 to Emmi for wonderful RP with Iosolde.
                      "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                      Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                      Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• So much love for Lysandra, Grant, and Kyle.

Best night of rp I have had in a very long time.
                        Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                        Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Super massive kudos to Jai V for the scene at the bridge! It was like a classic movie - brilliant! All Deacon needed was a fedora instead of a hood.

Iosolde gets props for being all sorts of scary / dreamy. Emmi has no idea that she was a hot pocket.

Comment

• [+1 Rep for Day-Time Television calibre drama]

Oh, almost forgot about channeling some Bogart the other day. However, I think I liked the scene in the barn, better. Just for this gem--

Emmi: "I keep waiting for the punch-line..."
                            Deac: "...sometimes, life doesn't have a punch-line."
                            Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
                            - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
                            - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
                            - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• "We'll always have the barn and bridge."
                              -
                              Everyone involved in Emiliana's capture and rescue did a superb job, but I have to give a zillion kudos to Hasher115 as Vicho Aries for the mature, responsible way he played a villain. Not only did he and I stay in constant OOC contact to make sure that everything IC stayed smooth, but the roleplay of a psychotic sadist was wonderfully frightening. I had a complete blast the entire time! (Emmi, on the other hand, did not!)

Comment

• Oh Sypthe... your Johanna Patson is hilarious. The 'weapons wager' was one of the funnier 'battles' in which Emmi has been involved.

And the entire trek through Viridale had me in stitches. I foresee Johanna and Emiliana being fast friends!

Comment

Working...
                                X