Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dietrich Rothschild is hysterical and, in his own offensive way, very alluring. How much innuendo can one man pack into a few hours? I lost count. And once Maristela decided to get over her outrage at his cosmic lewdness and start playing his game, the pair reminded me of Bogart and Bacall exchanging double entendres over cigarettes and whiskey.

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
    Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

• Kudos to Darius for protecting Gornald's property in the face of extremely gruff looking ladies.

Wait.. that sounded terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
        Kudos to Darius for protecting Gornald's property in the face of extremely gruff looking ladies.

Wait.. that sounded terrible
        And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids! Fun night last night. kudos to all.
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

• Kudos to Emiliana, Darius, Lenier (and even Marcus for a brief moment!), for braving to travel with the almighty chatterbox, and for giving me such great laughs!

I had a blast! Thank you letting Jo tag along .
          Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
          (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
          Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
          ---------
          Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Oh yeah...

Kudos to Atmosphere for adding to the atmosphere of the Second Wind by messing around with extremely gruff looking ladies.

That sounded about equally terrible. Hmm...

Comment

• To Lenier Miloan. Its been awhile since I've been able to role play my evil character with a good guy without out being attacked. Sorry I kept dropping. I'm not sure what that was all about.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Kudos to Lilene for giving me the best night of roleplay I have ever had. I am very eager to see where things go now. =)
                "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Major Kudos to Kaeldorn for helping the server with all these minor (and some major) bug fixes.

My hat is off to you, sir.
                  The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                  and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                    Major Kudos to Kaeldorn for helping the server with all these minor (and some major) bug fixes.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Going to second this, its very appreciated.
                    Originally posted by Saulus
                    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Thirded. I'm a little awed at the rate these bugs are going from bugged to fixed. Much appreciated.
                      Originally posted by Cornuto
                      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• So agreed on that there. He's been doing a fabulous job.
                        Originally posted by Satoshi
                        Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                        Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Roleplaying with Blurry89 is always a delight, but today's brutal argument literally had me palpitating! By the end of it, I felt like I needed a cigarette - and I do not smoke (not anymore at least!)

Those evil points William received were well-deserved! And I missed the first quarter of the SEC Championship game to continue the RP, and my team is playing! So I think that says a lot about how much I enjoyed it.

(Also, thank you to Atmosphere for having the most impeccable timing ever!)

And Iosolde... you troublemaker!!

Comment

• Kudos to Iosolde for the notion that her simple presence dominated a scene perfectly - as you were watching Jo and Darius chatter, those incredibly few emotes managed to set an amazing tone.

Add in to that your journal entries - yeah. Major kudos for putting forth such a great character!

Also: kudos to Darius. It's always a delight to RP with you!
                            Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                            (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                            Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                            ---------
                            Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Kudos to Fenton for always getting Annie's back up and causing Osclow to inadvertently raise her ire even more.
                              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• heyz

Kudos to Kael for getting his ass back to game

Kudos to Lauan for getting his ass back to game

Kudos to Hano for getting his ass back to game

and a big fat Kudus to Atmosphere for his awesome organized event list that gives us players hope

and also kudos for all other DMs, so you know I love you as well
                                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
                                X