Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Tcat for makeing a ton of peopel laugh and some want to kill him with his crazy elf talking of the game..
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Many kudos to all involved in the event tonight, especially the DMs.

The vampire events are always enjoyable, and all the more so when the big dogs come out for a show.
      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Kudos to Kaizen for taking the road less traveled and for a pretty awesome 3 hour RP session about the Gods of Fury, paths, balance and the many uses of a dead body. I enjoyed the challenge of making Plu decide how to go about your recent decisions. Turbulence can bring about interesting RP as you are forced to react to others and taken out of your comfort zone, I approve. Thank's for listening to his story, few people do when he gets rolling.

Kudos to Machi-your descriptions are art, when you dig the subject matter you knock it out of the park , my Friend. That was Beautiful and I don't say that lightly. I was moved.

Comment

• Kudos to Plu for helping Kaizen along! He couldn't do it without him, or his wicked sense of humor, as well as guidance/wisdom.

And yes, kudos to Mach. You painted masterpieces with your words.
          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Kudos to DM_Tome, Cirion, Orlin, Gloirin, and Mittee for the excellent bit of RP last night. With any luck Sestrians will be digging in the dirt with their shiny new tools very soon!

An extra helping of kudos to Gloirin for all the dedication he has shown the Skullcleavers over the past couple years!

Comment

• I will echo kusco:

GO GLO! You are the Thane man through and through the rest of us are just place holders!

I would also add:

Kudos (from all involved) to DM Cornuto, Huzzah! Extremely well done and well thought out, oh man and creepy in the dark! Everything was smooth and well managed. We really appreciate that you took the time to follow up the great story you began with us the other night.

Comment

• Kudos to the many who often put up with Wills belligerent and offensive attitude. Also Kudos to several people for not putting up with it.

Comment

• Kudos to Will and Os for going along with Ju's plan and for DM Usurper for putting Ju back in his palce..
                  "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                  The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Kudos to Peridan and Osclow for some seriously excellent RP.
                    "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                    Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                    Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Kudos of the night goes hands down to Handsomegamer for his character Kyle. I'm torn between a desire to strangle him to death or laugh until I empty my bowls at his antics.
                      Characters:
                      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                        Kudos of the night goes hands down to Handsomegamer for his character Kyle. I'm torn between a desire to strangle him to death or laugh until I empty my bowls at his antics.
                        Ditto!! This guy kills me!!

Also some love for all of you!!

Comment

• Kudos To everyone who went into the Argyle keep and aided in the fight against the Demon's. Brimlor had a blast , and we even took out the bugged Church woot!

Excellent rp from everyone who attended , had a awesome time.
                          Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Kudos

whoever was the Dwarf who jumped me and tried to kill me because I cast Mage Armor and Light on him, I give him kudos for good rp. Never knew dwarves were sensitive to the light spell though...

Comment

• They've got dark vision so I'd imagine they would be.
                              Ethric Urmbrusk - Noble Dreadmaster
                              Fulk of Helmsport - Faithful Soldier
                              Cornelius Faustus - Scytheful Scribe
                              Komeigyu Shoon Ieyasu - Exarch's Samurai
                              Tahlatril Auvrealylth - Ace of Blades
                              Elizabella Talmost - Sunite Sorceress
                              Lucretia Valentine - Shadowy Seductress
                              Haraldir Ironshield - Fallen Dwarven Defender
                              Justin Cecilius - The Next Great Blind Paladin
                              Hazlok Flass - Necromancer's Apprentice
                              Xander Magnus - Right Hand Enforcer
                              Zilabamuzale of Mezro - Guardian of Ubtao

Comment

• http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRDarkvision

It's not like technological nightvision.

You can see with Darkvision even in total blackness. Light won't effect them or hurt their vision anymore than it would a human.

Also, ambushing dwarves are scary. Scary, says I!

Comment

Working...
                                X