Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some serious kudos to the following characters:

~Priya Sera for some amazing philosophical discussions.
    ~Lilly for the most annoying character I have ever seen.
    ~Mathell for some seriously excellent RP.
    ~Kyle for his complete and utter ridiculousness.
    ~Peridan for more good RP and character interest.
    "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
    Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
    Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Kudos to Phantom Lamb and all the staff for the poll “Which spells should cost money (relative to spell level)?” I missed it (bummer) but will not add my thoughts here.

The Kudos is given for recognizing problems / concerns brought up by players in other threads and trying to address them!
      Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
      Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
      Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
      Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Kudos goes to Priya for the songs sung in the tavern the other night. Ash enjoyed them. As well as for Aerick for setting this impromptu performance up.
        Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
        Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
        Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
        Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Also, Kudos to Character Morris Creely for some seriously entertaining RP.
          "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
          Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
          Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• More major Kudos to Tome, Peridan, Annie, Fenton, and especially Fullgrin for an awesome and entertaining event in the mountains. Looking forward to the next part.

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Kudo's for Peri for getting me involved and the others for simply putting up with the feral little motormouth ( always helps when you can turn into a Dire Bear to back it up ).

I always have a blast playing with people who play super straight arrows ( and do it damn well ) like Aerick and Peri ! It's hard to stay IC when you play a Lawful type in a chaotic situation, you guys rocked.

Annie, as always, it's a pleasure to run around with another Nature's Warrior. Plu's been bursting to tell you about those horrible new boots in the grove.

Fenton you shall remain " The non-existent companion in Fullgrin's life, he will miss you terribly "

Tome- I always enjoy your events, a good mix of RP and combat. They are always fun, I also can't wait for the next part. I enjoy it when a little of Sundren's past history gets injected into the current timeline. Good to remember that stuff.

Great party mix, zero drama and emo , everyone stays IC and outstanding RP all around. Pretty rare to see 4 near Epic charactors tromping around with no Egos and actually listening to each other ! Makes me want to interject myself in more events.

Thanks guys !
              Last edited by Captain Caveman; 02-27-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Caveman: Right back atcha. Fullgrin cracks me up. The attempts at matchmaking for Fenton had me chuckle the entire time.

All around a fun event with lovely RP from all involved (Peri, Aerick, Fullgrin, Fenton and Tome) - I can only agree!
                Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Agreed with the two posts above. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every PC that Peridan adventured with. And Tome? You rock my socks off bud. In an entirely platonic way.
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kyle #1 & Kyle #2. Interesting RP from both that's rather humorous.

Comment

• Kudos to Morris Creely for playing something so totally different and innocent, and yet remarkably entertaining. A very refreshing character!
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudo's to Kharn Brokenanvil and Amerio ( I think, apologies if I got that name wrong) I had a fun trip up the mountain with you both. You guys had some great roleplay. Thanks to both Peri and Kharn for getting the little Auril murder machine involved as a guide.

Kudo's to DM_Zephyr for taking a little IC trip up the mountain and turning it into a small event. It was a good time and a unexpected surprise ! ( often the best kind ). We'll blame the the Chicken Pox for the invunerable Kossuths !( this time...)

Special thanks to whoever tried to kill/ambush us, it was a nice cameo appearance and I never tire of the " Ok, just what the hell is Plutarch?! " tells.

Thanks guys, I had a blast.

Comment

• Haha it turned out to be quite a trip! Well done to all involved was awesome fun
                          Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

• To DM Atmosphere, Dain, and all the others, involved in the quest to rescue little Sally. For a while I thought she was the cow! lol.

Comment

• Kudos to Jonothan Whatsisface who was RPing with Leck yesterday. Awesome fun RP
                              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to DM Atmosphere,

Both helpful and epic with the brief bit of RP we had back there!
                                "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Working...
                                X