Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to DMQA. That event was a great break from the norm yesterday. I loved it!

Comment

• There has not been a kudos in almost a week! so here it goes

I give 5 kudos to DM_Tome *I think thats it *shrug*) for all the funny I had with my orc today because of him and is funny messaenger.
      And some more to syen for dealing with me last night.
      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
      The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Kudos to Mach and Saulus for you know what =)

Kudos to Tamryn for always deep and engaging RP. Great to see you back

Comment

• Tamryn's back?? Awesome.
          Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
          Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
          Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
          Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
          Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamling View Post
            Kudos to Kangleton for constantly getting his ass kicked in super smash brother by me, proving once and for all that I am indeed the champion of the game.

A negative kudos to Lollercide, for pulling the ever cheap maneuver of grappling me and jumping off the edge with the stupidly over-powered donkey kong.
            Don't make me slap you Gam...
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• I want to give Kudos to Mer for putting up with Syne and her oddities........and Ares for being more understanding of Syne then anyone other then Harik
              All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
              Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
              Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
              Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
              Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
              Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
              Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

• Kudos to a trio of elves for outlasting a certain dirty dock-born thug in a match of insults and the local ladies of Sundren for -not- eviscerating him after a night of drinking.

Comment

• Want to give Kudos to PL, DM QA, Syne, Adeodatus... and theres many other aswell :P theres many others, but theres too many to write down.

So i want to give Kudos to everyone who puts up with Harik and his messed up ways :P
                  LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Kudos to Falrenn the something other of Truth, Serenity and Allison Mane for a fun jaunt through the goblin caves and making a dwarf feel good that there are nice people in the valley.
                    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

• Cooties for all! =D

Er, I mean kudos, of course.
                      I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to Ares/Nisa, Syne, Harik, Varsick, Hei Black Moon, Andy Majer, Ariel, Peridian, Evananda, Baragorn, Caelrith, Corvus Corax, DM Tome, DM Urithrand, Arawen, Bassman and everyone that I forgot :P

Main Reason: Being pretty epic in playing their multiples characters, and also being cool with a new player on Sundren being myself Good job to all ^^

Comment

• Kudos to Arawen, Liell, Mather, Gudnar, and Dryn for a most memorable night of fun and funny stuff that reels in new players like myself and ensures they don't ever go anywhere else. Good on ya!
                          "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                          Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                          Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• kudos to calandra for humoring me in my testing of yet another shifting bug.

kudos to gudnar and dryn! great dwarven companions for a non-dwarf (yes i have a few non-dwarves.... they are not all dwarfs ye know)

Comment

• Kudos to Chaingtao for stealing Gobbles and sending Mala into a massive flap.
                              I got one leg missin'
                              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                              Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos for Celeste for being such an ass that makes people want to reach out and smack her; Shea for giving a little hin a boost of confidence and a whole lot of blushing; Falrenn for being an easily distracted gnome excited about his work; Serenity for walking away from aforementioned ass even though she wasn't the brunt of the verbal abuse and sticking to concept.
                                Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                                Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                                Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Working...
                                X