Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And... Before I forget. Kindra Valentine. Byrun's reluctant buddy. :-)

Sandro.... Byrun's other reluctant buddy. :-)
    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
    Well, you've probably missed it
    There was never anything there
    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• After he got his tactile senses back, Arden's RP was pretty impressive. I didn't expect that sort of reaction, but it made for a very memorable scene. So thanks to everyone involve (Alice, James & Kindra) and those others who came along afterwards. The surgery wasn't as tense as it could have been because Arden kept making his saves, and the damage was low, but it was still fun!

Comment

• I wanted to pop on and compliment the Sundren team for some of the cool items I have been finding in drops.

Very well done and thanks!
        Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
        Kraken Priest and crafter
        Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

• Kudos to Sandro for having a big ego and an even bigger mouth. Even when he's surrounded by those that hate him!
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• I'm trying to get as many people to hostile me at once as I can and then cast wail of the banshee and set the record for simultaneous kills...but shhh, keep that a secret.
            I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

• Kudos to River and Abby for always making my day. I never get tired of RPing with those two.
              Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
              "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
              UTC -4

Comment

• Originally posted by Jai_V View Post
                I'd also like to give out a general kudos to characters that frequent Port Avanthyr. Kilmaris and Lilith patrolling, Abby and Alice tending the Sanctuary, the ever-vigilant Sentinel Lord Esmond Aurelianus, Lady Evelyn Meriadoc (seated 'pon a throne of bones up in her Manse of Despair), the enigmatic Nobody coming and doing God-knows-what, and the revolving door of ladies that come to keep Cazen company (River, Johanna, Adama), not to mention Hutonton (even though he seems a little out of palce, sometimes).

The Port seems like a living, breathing place with the cast of characters that constantly flitter about. Thank you all.
                Pshaw. Only reason Johanna seeks out Cazen is to meet up with River and Adama. Face it, bubba - you're a mobile Second Wind Inn. You're like one of those 'Meeting Points' they have at airports. You're little more than a walking beacon. You're little more than --- you get the point.

Also, major kudos to River, Adama and Cazen for the amazing RP I've been finding since my return.

And a big thank-you to all those who gave me a warm welcome. Even you, Lotus. Despite what a scrub you are.
                Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                ---------
                Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Been meaning to give kudos to Caesius and Vehkmehet for the other night at the Port. While the rp was fairly short, it was still very entertaining.
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Casesius and Vehkmehet are so damn funny. Best villians ever.

Comment

• Appreciated! Just remember that it takes 2 to tango, so thanks for the RP as well.

Comment

• I almost died laughing when Vehkmehet shield bashed the bum out of his way and off the dock as they departed.

Comment

• I have to give Kudos to Sypthe's Johanna for her utter, maddening randomness.. but most of all to Ranahlee. The realization that she spoke in dreams was almost transcendent to River. Also, I speak cow. Moo, motherfucker.

Every time I RP with Daniel Nobody, it's an amazing, frightening, and enormously thought provoking experience. So I have to totally fan-girl all over myself and lay kudos at his feet once again.

To Cazen, because he's the worst influence, ever. The quintessential Alley Cat, thank you for all the dilemmas you intersperse.

To Alice, and the entire Morning Muffin Brigade, here's to you! Sometimes RPing the little things in life just make the world feel more real.

And of course, to Lord Byrun. Because... D'uh. I mean, seriously. He may never be able to fully make River a proper Lady, but he's definitely shown her that there are some things in life worth dying for. Some worth living for. And some worth killing for.
                          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• "I really like her... but you probably should've killed her." - River Swift

Is she a bad influence on Byrun or is he a bad influence on River?

Yes.... It is as fun to RP as it sounds. :-)
                            Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                            Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                            Well, you've probably missed it
                            There was never anything there
                            In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                              I have to give Kudos to Sypthe's Johanna for her utter, maddening randomness.. but most of all to Ranahlee. The realization that she spoke in dreams was almost transcendent to River. Also, I speak cow. Moo, motherfucker.
                              Coming from you, that's a huge compliment. I can't express how much I enjoy interactions with River. What an infinitely deep, well-played character. The kudos sent my way are returned, tenfold.
                              Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                              (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                              Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                              ---------
                              Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Originally posted by cmosier View Post
                                "I really like her... but you probably should've killed her." - River Swift

Is she a bad influence on Byrun or is he a bad influence on River?

Yes.... It is as fun to RP as it sounds. :-)
                                The thing that gets me is the alarming frequency that these conversations happen.

River: "Well did you kill them?"
                                Byrun: "No"
                                River: "Well why th' hell not?!?"

If that's not love, I don't know what is.
                                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Working...
                                X