Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
    GD, for all the hard work he does for the server.
    He is the man!!! Sometimes a bit evil, but you all should know I don't mind this!
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

• Did I say GD is a trooper? Because he is.

Kudos, man.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelis View Post
        Just like to say a Kudos to whoever made the inside of the new Legion Barracks!

I know it was done ages ago, but today was the first time I actually went and had a proper look around and its massive! The layout is very orderly, which seems to me quite appropriate for the military, has tons of Lore-related scrolls/tomes etc, models of the city, shrines to deities, offices for the Legion high-up, each with their own personal guard (I liked that they have names, and even dialogues!)

Overall its excellent and helps towards building an immersive world, especially since that's where new players are likely pop into existence! *thumbs up*

Also, the recent changes to the Castrum don't look bad either, with the buildings being generally bigger and more looming. Good work.
        I did the Chapterhouse; glad you liked it. Tupoun did the Castrum updates, and they indeed look great.

Comment

• belated Kudos to Symphonic for a fun late night event! I had a blast!

Comment

• Kudos to all the DMs for stepping up their presence on the server. And special kudos to Doubtful and Artemis for a crazy archaeological romp that really went sideways!
            Account Name: LuvHandles
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
              Kudos to all the DMs for stepping up their presence on the server. And special kudos to Doubtful and Artemis for a crazy archaeological romp that really went sideways!
              Agreed! It was wicked fun, and I loved the ending. Thank you DMs and others who particpated.

*In Draconic* Kill the traitors.
              "The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it." - Lord of the Rings: Galadriel.

Merin Millhouse - Local minstrel
              Rubert Renin - Wizard of little note
              Barathos Daneer - Ranger of the Viridale.

Comment

• It was a cool event, even though I had to leave early. Thanks Doubt and Artemis.
                Cheers,
                Dave
                ================
                Tery Mard

Comment

• Thanks to Artemis and Seheren. I had pretty much given up on Falmari till now.
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to all those that RP with Datton tonight. I am sorry I was being pulled in a ton of different directions and was slightly distracted. Thanks for putting up with me.
                    Active Characters
                    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                    Dorin Hammond- Scout
                    Seith Ronson- Master of War
                    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                    Socrates
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kudos to Artemis, Gamling (Adeo), Kit, Dorin, and Yevelian for the amazingly fun (and somewhat hilarious) RP tonight!

*Throws cookies in all directions*
                      "The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it." - Lord of the Rings: Galadriel.

Comment

• Kudos to Merin! (player name=forgotten sorry :P)

I really wasn't expecting a decent Bardic serenade, I fully thought we were going to be subjected to be some half-ass made up on the spot Gnomster rap ><

Also Kudos to Zak and Ursula. I didn't know Dwarves flirted/blushed til now heh
                        UTC+8
                        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• Kudos to everyone who RP'd Saturday! It was honestly a lot of fun, and it's good to know the gnome racism is still present... I guess... >_>

Also, kudos to Polt. Thanks so much for doing this!

Comment

• I would like to say Thank You to Doubt and the staff for transforming Schild Mountain. I visited the Skullcleaver's Bunker and was extremely impressed by the lay out. I hope it will become a place for great RP sessions in the future.

Cheers!
                            Cheers!

Comment

• Comment

• Dwarven boozing area! What have I done!!
                                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X