Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's finished. A mammoth expedition. A tense high-stakes adventure. Seven dwarves and a halfling with hair white as snow setting out to reclaim an abandoned hold beneath a mountain. Spirits of stone. Battle. Lies and Hidden Truths. Dwarfy Diligence. Engineering. Songs. History. Adamant stalking the passages. Blood and loss. Choices. Consequences for deeds recent and long past. And Kegs full of Ale!

Kudos to Doubtful!

Comment

• This was my first DM run event on the server and it was a blast! I want to thank the Dwarves for letting me participate (I was the hin) and for Doubt, who made it fun.
      Cranky - War Slinger
      Elandeal - Bard and Wand Maker
      Keldor - Barbarian Brute

Comment

• Doubt!

Comment

• Okay so Doubtful deserved his own, but there were many others that deserve a little kudo power.

Kuscotopia. The General was all things a general should be, but who knew he was such a diplomat as well. You were faced with a tough choice but in the end we were proved right in our resolve.

Intrepid for the songs for sure.

ManU for getting us all involved in one HUGE arse plot.

The DM and DEV team for seeing our plight.

Finally Kudos to each and everyone who joined up. Everyone played there part and added to an extremely rich and rewarding encounter.

So KUDOS!
          Last edited by gbbishop; 03-03-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Kudus to everyone in the Schild event; Little Hin White and the seven dwarves.

You only came a couple of clicks away from a perma TPK once, so that's good going!

A lot of fun was had by all I hope, I know I enjoyed tormenting you all!
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

• Agreed. I wanted to thank Doubt separately. Kudos to everyone involved in an event of legendary proportions that I am not likely to ever forget.

(Technically, our seven dwarves + hin became eight dwarves later on. I didn't forget you were there, gbbishop)

http://www.sundren.org/photoplog/index.php?n=473

Comment

• Cranky looks so cool in that picture
                Cranky - War Slinger
                Elandeal - Bard and Wand Maker
                Keldor - Barbarian Brute

Comment

• Kudos to my fellow DMs and DEV specifically, GrinningDeath, Doubtful, Polter and PL. I think we are getting some Awesome stuff done both IG and behind the scenes. So cheers y'all.

Comment

• Thank you to all who had to put up with me last night was I was drunk, reckless and moody after a 13 hour shift at work.

Here is a picture just for you guys!
                    Originally posted by roguethree
                    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Brendig, Seheren and Grinning Death for tonight. Im sure glad we didnt decide to fight the worm from the inside out!
                      Originally posted by roguethree
                      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Ha! Agreed. It surely wasn't what was meant, but I laughed as I read the response! Kudos are due to you as well as the rest.

Comment

• Kudos to Fregrin Ross (ForsakenMustache) and Orus Sartaq (BeholderEBeautyye) for letting me tag along, and BAMF for the brosome event that left me terrified and laughing by turns. Y'all were fantabulous.

EDIT: Figures; I thought I was missing someone. Kudos also to Grinning Death for being doubly brosome and living up to his namesake, you bastard.
                          Last edited by Lugwy; 03-22-2013, 01:42 AM. Reason: herp derp credit where due
                          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                          - Nessa

Comment

• Indeed, I really liked the structure of that event. Aelfric in particular was awesome. Much kudos to BAMF. Thanks to Julia for giving us a chance to survive and to Orus for sparking my interest in the first place.
                            Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                            Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                            Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

• Just like to say a Kudos to whoever made the inside of the new Legion Barracks!

I know it was done ages ago, but today was the first time I actually went and had a proper look around and its massive! The layout is very orderly, which seems to me quite appropriate for the military, has tons of Lore-related scrolls/tomes etc, models of the city, shrines to deities, offices for the Legion high-up, each with their own personal guard (I liked that they have names, and even dialogues!)

Overall its excellent and helps towards building an immersive world, especially since that's where new players are likely pop into existence! *thumbs up*

Also, the recent changes to the Castrum don't look bad either, with the buildings being generally bigger and more looming. Good work.
                              UTC+8
                              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• GD, for all the hard work he does for the server.

Tas Krita- Thayan
                                Ashen - MoMF

Comment

Working...
                                X