Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed! Great job to all those personally involved in the trial.

Also, thanks to all the people who allowed me to bug them during the trial. Made it a lot of fun.

Comment

• Kudos to Cornuto for all his little flavor comments during the event, and Polt for his help with the will saves.

If you didn't know already, they're pretty awesome.
      I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
      NWN2 Wiki
      Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

• Kudos to Doubt for the genuinely fun and challenging "Struggle for Survival that Would Not End" (tm)

Comment

• Second that Intrepid! Was Harrowing and Hair-raising... but most of all sphincter-clenching. Doubt, You Da Best!

Comment

• Kudos to Sile a great character and being so cooperative and kudos to Doubt for the absolute funniest line I've ever heard from a cleric!
            Bjorn Raskstal - The man with a pink bow

Comment

• Kudos to Doubt for a great politically-charged event!

Also, kudos to Kiroy (Bjorn Raskstal,) Fezzik (Abagail Valaria,) Lugwy (Julia Arvison,) and Memnoch (Danté Swift) for all the recent great RP.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
                Kudos to Doubt for a great politically-charged event!

Also, kudos to
                FoogooFish (Emiliana Blackwell,) Fezzik (Abagail Valaria,) Lugwy (Julia Arvison,) and Memnoch (Danté Swift) for all the recent great RP.
                This. A thousand times.
                Bjorn Raskstal - The man with a pink bow

Comment

• Kudos to everyone who is tolerating being pushed toward love and Beauty by a certain red haired lady that likes wearing pretty things!... especially the two she's targetted for their love match, and her little Pygmalion who is starting to wear flowers in her Spangenhelm!
                  Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                  Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                  Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

• It was just that one time.

Kudos to everyone I've arpee'd with so far, no matter how small or insignificant the RP is. It may have been derpiness that got me in Sundren, but it's the people that keep me staying.
                    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                    - Nessa

Comment

• ...Seriously? Nearly two months without kudos?

Kudos to Targus Ironstar (Envy) for spinning one hell of a yarn and nearly murdering Julia's liver with brew. Again.
                      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                      - Nessa

Comment

• A huge, gigantic kudos to everyone who came out to Fight Night. All of you made it an event to remember, and I hope to do it again soon!
                        Characters:
                        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Please do Peridan!

Kudos to you for putting it together!

Comment

• Thanks a ton Peridan, and to all those that made it out tonight. It was fun as hell.
                            Active Characters
                            Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                            Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                            Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                            Dorin Hammond- Scout
                            Seith Ronson- Master of War
                            "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                            Socrates
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ditto, much fun!

Comment

• Yes. It was an awesome event and kudos to everyone who made it awesome.
                                - Nessa

Comment

Working...
                                X