Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Malaclypse and Simon, who had one of the best battles of the minds I've seen on the server. Although, I am in a semi-unconscious state right now.

Comment

• ...never get tired of the caretaker's shenanigans
      "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
      Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
      http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Muchos Kudos to DM Machiavelli and Grinning Death for the event today! I totally did not see that twist coming - was awesome.

Just as many kudos to Rose and Veront for all the fun times!

This is why no matter how long I am away from the server, I always come back.

Comment

• Kudos to GBX for surviving so long with a name like Merlin.
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

• Originally posted by TakenByTheStormX View Post
            Kudos to GBX for surviving so long with a name like Merlin.
            I know somebody who got screwed even worse - his name is "Merlin" but the Dutch translation. "Merlijn".

The only time I've EVER seen that name is in the Disney move about Arthur, since it got translated.

Comment

• I do so love wandering into a Machi off the cuff event. Always a bit random, always a blast. Thanks for giving a lost gnome a purpose and me a great deal of fun.

Comment

• I wanted to put a shout out to Kasso, Yevelian D, Earthlor, Machiavelli, Grinning Death, and Kitsuneme for helping me breathe new life into an old character.
                Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
                Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
                Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
                Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
                Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
                Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
                Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

• Proprs to battlepixie, yevelian D, Grinning Death and the person who plays that druid for putting a new slant on my old ranger!
                  Originally posted by roguethree
                  If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to all of the DMs who do not lock threads
                    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lollercide View Post
                      Kudos to all of the DMs who do not lock threads
                      Kudos to all of the DMs who do lock threads. Disorder and chaos would ensue and I would take over the world.
                      Originally posted by roguethree
                      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to Rurik Stonefist's (Kuscotopia) fine craftmanship... and patience, while making my armor.
                        Last edited by ManUtd4Ever; 07-05-2014, 02:30 PM.
                        Cheers!

Comment

• Kudos to the players of Emiliana Blackwell, Anasath Zesiro, Darius Blackwell, Tigen Amastacia, James Arrow, Lasvi Norreitryn, Rafael Frais, Winter, and Trevor Lecarde. These are old, new, and returning players who've done a nice job of reinvigorating my play. Kudos to the DMs and players who've worked with or against the people as they try to accomplish their goals.

Kudos to Grinning Death for a very well-thought out event series, to be continued.

Kudos to Saulus and NotKasso for jumpstarting the Proving Grounds again.
                          Originally posted by Cornuto
                          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to both Emiliana and Yashedeus. Been super fun having a nemesis, and someone to teach.
                            Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                            Diary of Olivia

Comment

• Gotta give some kudos to the new players of Serene and Grom. I enjoyed the rp a lot. I hope you both stick around!
                              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                              Diary of Olivia

Comment

• Kudos to redjack for playing isabella with a bold flare

Comment

Working...
                                X