Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Peridan for a truly lovely, bittersweet scene.

Comment

• Kudos to R3 and QA, most fun I've had playing on sundren in a while
      "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
      Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
      http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

• Kudos to brendig86's Tarkanik Tannen for a very good debate on Innate arcane magic vs Wizardry and the finer details in the school of necromancy as opposed to "uhg create undead"

I was specific with the player and char name because I'd like to request he get some xp for it as the debate was filled with well thought out responses that left Seb feeling ashamed of himself for his prejudice

(((if you had been in the hands I would have suggested faction rep buddy but cant justify it for the faction your char is in)))
        Yogi Berra

Comment

• In no particular order...

Peridan, again, for drama llamas.

Catastrophe, GD, and QA for Em's rockin' Centurio event.

QA for the Bloodmaim event.

Zoberraz for girl talk with Maia. The unexpected affinity between Maia and Em is something that pleasantly surprised me.

Seheren and... the player of Darcy Lothara... for having your Legionnaires call Em "sir." Tickles me pink!

Standur for the many, many, many awesome RP moments between Em and Ryland.

Mortannis (even though he doesn't read the forums much) for many, many, many awesome RP moments. Miss you.

Kasso for being Canadian.

End.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoogooFish View Post
            [I]

Kasso for being Canadian.

End.
            I see wahat you did thete... using the forum seach tool against me... clever girl.
            Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
            Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
            Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
            Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
            Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
            Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

• I want to give thanks to a few people from last night. The RP of all involved was great, and felt good for not being a hack and slash event.

Thanks
              DM Poltergeist
              Xalbus
              Tamha
              Jotun
              Satoshi
              and Brendig for geeting us involved, even though you left us.

Thanks to you all for making want to play Alexander more.
              Active Characters
              Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
              Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
              Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Seith Ronson- Master of War
              "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

• Kudos to Urlok, GD, Faucon and Presea for the fun attack and being good sports!

Comment

• Thanks Jhickey and Chiangtao, and kudos back at you!

I also want to give kudos to Priya (I can never remember how to spell your player name), that was a great scene and it's good to know we have a sensitive Sunite High Priestess when that kind of situation comes up.
                  Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
                  Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
                  Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
                  Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
                  Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

• I'd like to give my kudos to Poltergeist and Grinning Death, whom have both given Maia tons of fun things to do of late. I'm especially thankful for chances to bully orcs and giving opportunities for Maia's fey-heritage to shine.

I think Redjack and I had an awesome time running around the Necropolis too. Until Peridan showed up and broke the stalemate, that is. ^_^;

Speaking of Peridan, I was really glad to see him around. The same goes for Tigen whom also made a comeback. I hope to see more of them.

I'd like to give kudos to Xaayne - I see how hard his player goes to give Xaayne more dimension as a tavern owner, host people there and promote events. I feel for him sometimes, as he often seems to linger in his tavern alone, waiting for people to come to roleplay in it.

Also, I'd like to point out I'm very impressed with Priya. The discourses Maia has witnessed she and Dain have outline a lot of goodness, wisdom and charisma. If the character has high stats there, well, I think she's playing them off expertly well.

Also, Maia often enjoys being with Dain and babbling carefreely with him. ~_^ "Blahblablablablahblabla..."
                    Last edited by Zoberraz; 01-13-2012, 02:46 AM.
                    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

• Yep Zoberraz, it was loads of fun. ~ 1/2 hour running battles while watching your back and pushing your limits in tactical maneuvers is always a good time.

Comment

• Nyssis is the best ever. That is all.
                        Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                        Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• I'd like to give kudos to myself. I'm great and everybody should know. Kudos me.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Kudos to greypawn!

I remember having lots of fun roleplaying with his characters.

Well, those with less homocidal tendencies, anyhow. >_>

Originally posted by OnyxTigress View Post
                            Nyssis is the best ever. That is all.
                            Inquiring minds wish to know the nature of the awesomeness!

I mean, Maia goes all over with me hoping to run into Lasvi and she's nowhere to be found.
                            Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

• Alice_the_Moth's Sarah for being a sporting victem I would like to humbly request the character get some xp for it as it was not a nice thing my SL did to her and the part was played beautifully.

(((OOC for the player, there is enough ilmatori around she should be able to get it healed up nicely )))
                              Yogi Berra

Comment

• Kudos to Isabella's victim played by Satoshi-kun's William and of course ever my adversary, Peridan's William for intervening . And Nwilmen's Evelyn for standing her ground and almost saving the day for good. And Torgar's bad guy for manipulating Isabella. The others that jumped into the fray throwing magic back and forth and back stabbing and making nasty comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X