Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another kudos to Glagnur. I too liked the way you told the story, and your acting like a true dwarf in every possible way!

To Herger for being a timid, likeable (if somewhat soft) aspiring paladin who aims for the stars but cannot quite reach them (yet?). And for ensuring Yashia survived yesterday's attack at what could have been the cost of his own life.

Kudos back at Llew for being a believable witty druid with a sense of humor, and for making fun of Cirion in an amusing manner.

Lastly to Cirion for being a good sport about it, and for being caring and protective of Yashia (particularly in the presence of rude, thuggish individuals) even though he knows she's spoken for.

Comment

• Kudos to everybody that goes the extra mile and does anything beyond simply tollerating Juniper and actively engage her when she's in full flow. Particularly Yashia, Annie, Cirion, Sol, Serena, Logan & Pom - my favourite interractions in the last few weeks since I returned have been with these characters.

Also, huuuuge kudos to the builders and dev team, of course.
      Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
      Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
      'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

• This goes out to everybody who reads my Posts. I used to never post because I was worried that I would give too much away in RP and I am not the best writer in the world. I have noticed all the comments and I thank everybody who supported me.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• Kudos go out to those few, the proud, the mighty who do one thing an one thing only:

Dance. You guys know who you are.

P.S. and you left the rest behind. =P Kidding, I wanted to shoot the router. Oh well, maybe next time
          Last edited by Peridan; 07-16-2008, 04:48 PM.
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kudos to Sehron - For an awesomely awkward moment (You know what I'm talking about).

Comment

• +1 to whoever was able to put up with Sessitara, the insane hin with the imaginary wagon.

-MoE

Comment

• More kudos!
                This time to the players of Daelus Bloodmoon and Logan Khazrimi, who provided me with the most entertaining and amusing dungeon crawl I've been on in literally years.

Usually I find the grind of dungeon crawling rather tedious, especially when you end up in a party that just wants to rush, rush, rush, but last night's adventure was endlessly entertaining, with constant breaks for banter and speculation.
                Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

• Kudos to Dune for Mandele's contributions at the campfire. Actually had me surprised OOC there too.

Kudos to Juney as well, for being an unpredictable and entertaining conversationalist and making sense in a gnome-like way

Comment

• Mirumoto Akagi - Best damn samurai I have ever RP'd with, or seen RP'd. Really.

And everyone that helped me tonight with the event!
                    Sol Sunderkin - (Character Biography)

Comment

• So many to give, for such a great RP experience...

Let's see, first there's Cazen, met him on my first day back on Sundren, and it's been a blast since, running around, getting our arses kicked, and kicking some of our own.

Saulus, for his assistance and initiative in checking on the problems I was having, and for hosting such an awesome server, I appreciate it.

The entire Development team (This includes the builders, just so there's no mistake :P) deserves many thanks as well, this is probably 10 times better than I was expecting to be possible when I tried using the toolset myself... I don't see how you guys could put up with it, must be some real masochists ^_~.

Next is Juniper Foley, met her later on the first day of my return when she gave me a nickname that I can totally get into, "Thistlegrasper", even though it wasn't for the reason I thought, I can still think of no better description of Dae :P.

Logan Khazrimi, the stout Dwarven warrior with a similar view on fighting to mine (Though I try to hold back more often than usual).

And last but not least (Though she's probably the smallest now that I think about it...) Sessitara Utherainia... creepy and cute all rolled into one. It's really quite disturbing.

Now I know I've missed names, and for that I apologize, but my memory is horrible, and there's so many names out there. My apologies.
                      Daelus Bloodmoon (a.k.a. "Thistlegrasper") - Ranger, untrusting and sarcastic ne'er-do-well, and overall jerk.

Dae's theme (For now at least): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNh9f2Wwm0

Comment

• Kudos to Cazen, Lau, Brooke, Tisvik and others :P Also Carmella and the Shady Bunch

Comment

• Sean.. for last night.
                          Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
                          (S)
                          Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

• Kudos goes to Sean, and his patience with the event last night. I can see how stressful that had been, just by being involved in it, and I sincerely thank you.
                            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• Kudos to Mirumoto for having a solid character who's lots of fun to RP with in his unique way.
                              Erfel Wedsegadinadd: gnome inventor

Comment

• I give Kudos to myself for not giving up on Vader...God he dies all the time and will never get level 11!!!And everyone else that deals with the level 8-9 curse and the level 11 curse..I know it gets frustrating when you are like 1k away from leveling and you die...Hey happened to Vader like at least 10 times now lol...But lets hang in there cursed ones,when we do finally make it..Maybe the curse will go away.Yes,ima dork,but i aint scared
                                "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Working...
                                X