Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ManUtd4Ever View Post
    DM Doubt... Thank you! I was fortunate enough to participate in an event with Tery Mard, Brunus Ironbreaker, and Alexander Evenwood... *shout out to Canus who was there at the beginning.* Great fun folks!

It was more than an event. It was an epic story that had us moving from one location to another solving mysteries and fighting evil. Hats off to the wit, imagination, and outstanding role playing.

Where do I sign up for more?

Cheers!
    Indeed. Its nice to be back with Doubts Events

Comment

• OK...I almost never post in here. Reasons are my own.

But...

Here's my Kudo to DM Grinning Death for a most excellent Red Blade event couple of nights ago. It was very well thought out and planned (with only a few minor hicups ). Totally enjoyed that it got a newer player involved with 2 older players in teh faction and gave some new purpose to the newly-revised role of the Blades.

Kudos to Mara and Henry (or Young Henry as Coran will always call him) for hanging in and playing along.
      Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
      Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
      Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
      Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
      Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
      Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
      "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

• OK...I almost never post in here. Reasons are my own.

But...

Here's my Kudo to DM Grinning Death for a most excellent Red Blade event couple of nights ago. It was very well thought out and planned (with only a few minor hicups ). Totally enjoyed that it got a newer player involved with 2 older players in teh faction and gave some new purpose to the newly-revised role of the Blades.

Kudos to Mara and Henry (or Young Henry as Coran will always call him) for hanging in and playing along.
        Ursus Ahrahl: Vengeful Desert Warrior (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ursus_Ahrahl)
        Zaphram Babblerocks: Silly Gnome Tinkerer
        Ronon Darkholme: Eye and ear of the Night Watch of Kelemvor's Eternal Order (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...onon_Darkholme)
        Jakomyn Moriarty: Misunderstood Calishite mage (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jakomyn_Moriarty)
        Turin Greyhold: Ex-mercenary paladin of Torm (http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...reyhold,_Turin)
        Alexandros Pentacost: 1/2 Orc Cleric of the Red Knight
        "Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Comment

• Kudos to DM's Acorn and Sapphire for providing me with plenty of LOLsiness first thing in the morning.
          Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
          - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
          - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
          - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Kudos to Lothoir for a very humorous exchange.

From the pre-battle dialogue to the fight itself, that was all just hilarious.
            The two swapping the offensive, beating the other senseless, being dispelled, running away and rebuffing to do it again was almost too comical to take seriously.

Good times.
            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• I've already kudos'd a couple of these, but I feel especially appreciative, so I'm gonna hand out more kudos to DM's Doubt, Grinning Death, Sapphire, & Acorn. My new character has had some pretty smooth sailing, and I think I owe it to accumulated wealth & experience from the handful of events from you four.

Much obliged, folks. :-D
              Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
              - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
              - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
              - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• After 2 great events yesterday, I feel the need for some kudos to go out to: grinning death, acorn, urithrand, lucidity, yevD, and bedlam for some seriously fun rp all day.

Comment

• Saulus, for an awesome little chance encounter. Looking forward to seeing what comes from it.
                  Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
                  "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

• And I want to give kudos to Sypthe for giving me very good rp today after my long absence. <3
                    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Awww, thank you! <3

Major Kudos to:
                      DM_Grinning Death: You're your own harshest critic, and always turn down any compliments I give you. So I'm putting them down here, so you can't! Hah!

But seriously: wonderful events, thank you very much.

Ameena Thender: It's very refreshing to see a Sunite that doesn't come across like a ditz, at times. Having played Sunites before, I know just how much of an accomplishment that is. I hope to RP much more with you, in the future!

Calla I-forgot-your-last-name: I adore the premise of your character, and how much the concept comes forward in RP. Very deep!

Tery Mard: Both in-character and out of character, I have nothing but praise for the player behind this one. Dave is one of the most outright kind players on Sundren, and having seen Tery for many months, now, I can say that he is absolutely rock-solidly played. Once you get to know Tery, you begin forming an idea of how he'll respond to situations - proving that he's psychologically entirely rounded! Props!

Taelyn your-last-name-is-too-complicated: Your take on Elvenkind has, quite literally, served as an inspiration for a character of my own. I adore, adore, adore RP'ing with you.

DM_Acorn: You, too, are so critical of yourself! And that while during events, all I can ever think is: this is so awesome!

Jai_V: I've said it somewhere else in this Kudos Thread - I always hope that you'll pop online, which you do far too rarely. I think my looking forward to your logging in as a testament to your skill as a roleplayer.

GBX, Kaeldorn, the rest of the devs: Y'all deserve a shout-out as well, with the countless hours you invest into the module - particularly with all these big changes upcoming. Thank you all for both your time and effort in making the module, and your mental effort in always thinking of new ways to make Sundren a great place. I've really learned to delay judgment of a new system until I see them in place - because let's face it, you actually do often know what's a good idea better than me.
                      Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                      (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                      Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                      ---------
                      Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Kudos to Anasath for killing Ruby and letting everyone assign all the credit to James!

Lesson, kids: So long as someone else on your team is using more effective spells with less impressive VFX's than yours you will always be a winner in the people's eyes.
                        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

• Kudos to Earthlor for rollin' (literally) with the punches. That was just bad luck on Alyrian's part, wandering through the Viridale while Kaizen is in faerie form... but it was a lot of fun! Well, for one of us, anyways...

Last edited by Kaizen; 12-31-2011, 06:53 AM.
                          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY SHAME PUBLIC!

Although it was pretty awesome though. Kudos to Kaizen. =)

And no, it is not lost on me that a literal faerie called Alyrian a pansy. =P

Comment

• Major kudos to DM DOUBT.

You're like a wizard with the DM client, your events are wonderfully intricate, with a refreshing mix of talking, detective-work, combat etc.

Seriously, each of your events has blown me away. Thanks!
                              Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
                              (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
                              Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
                              ---------
                              Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

• Great night of RP! I would like to thank those that made it what it was...

Alexander of Helm - Welcome back after a long school related break. It is nice to have you in game again!

Constantine - Your keyboard got us killed! But thanks for being there.

Veritas Stratham - Great RP and thank you for rolling with it outside of the Temple Helm. I especially liked your diatribe on Daemon.

Morgan Norick - Like Veritas, I really enjoyed your well written RP on Daemon. You both were very convincing in your task.

Cheers!
                                Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X