Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job by both Deacon Saetric and Arlock sStarwinds last night. The interplay between you both was very well done.
    The miss-timed spells and miss-clicks( on purpose or not ) were great. I thought you two worked it out ahead of time, even better to know you both rolled with it on the fly.

Great Roleplay, I enjoyed it. Pretty much a perfect mix of action and RP. Hope you both stick around.

Kudo's and look up the feral halfing anytime.

Comment

• Kudos to Arlock sStarwinds for taking a couple of subdual beatings from Deacon when he got tired of being "accidentally" Magic Missiled, Acid Splashed, and Dazed. Kudos to Caveman's character, Plutarch, for baring witness to the humorous antics (and gettin' a kick out of them).

Kudos to anyone that's had to tolerate the arrogance and craziness that is Deacon: it's only going to get worst from here, I promise.
      Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
      - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
      - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
      - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• Kudos to Lauan for allowing herself to be made a fool of and being a good sport about it.
        Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
        Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
        Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
        Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
        Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Kudos to Annie for being hilarious.
          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• Kudos for my buddy Lane that brought me back to Sundren and is actually insentiving (is that so ? oO) me to use more the forum.Ah, and for allowing me to play one of the men that served his brother Lane. Also for the DMs , now I got into an org =p
            and finaly Kudos to Bristerward . Its amasing rping with you Cyb, I have a surprise in mind, will do it on time ^^

=****
            Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
            Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

• Kudos to the player of Barouk Graves, not sure if I spelt that right, and the player of Ashinet Sureshot for utterly playing along to an 'altered self' run around in the market and letting Mozgul get away with all sorts of mischief.

I have never laughed so much whilst playing this game.

Kudos to the staff of this fine player world for making the Master of many forms PrC which has got to be the most fun character class I have ever played and is utterly corrupting me into a mischeivous trouble maker.
              If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
              Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

• Kudos to DM Nox and the players involved in the Werewolf event and sorry to the player of Arlock for killing him because I failed to press the subdue button.
                sigpic
                Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
                Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

• Kudos to:

- DM_Tome
                  - Andy Majer
                  - Deacon Saetric
                  - Dram Briin
                  - Ralen
                  - Peridan Twilight
                  - Cirion
                  - The Noble who ruined the painting (NPC of Tome)
                  - The Guard who loves Ryan (NPC of Tome)
                  - Ryan (NPC of Tome)

For:

- For DMing (Tome) and play the Exigo Syndicate quest and help.
                  Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
                  -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
                  -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
                  -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
                  - Done -

Comment

• Props to everyone Xeesheava just mentioned, including him, but especially DM Tome for the quest tonight. Good work, gang.
                    Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• - DM_Tome
                      - Andy Majer
                      - Deacon Saetric
                      - Dram Briin
                      - Ralen
                      - Peridan Twilight
                      - Cirion

And Kudos to Harik and his bane guard for the occ fun when there was the three of us on the sever.

And also to Andy for being one of the funniest people I know.
                      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                      The power of the hunt.

Comment

• Wow Tome, you managed to get kudos 6 times in 3 posts

Kudos to Deacon Saetric / Jai V for being an awesome, pro-active RPer, and an excellent partner in crime
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to Uri for playing a character that is what he says he is, and not just a glorified Fighter/Ranger with an edge.
                          Active

Inactive

- Back on the Street

Comment

• haaa!

I will spread some Kudos around!

- Anorith with her succeed in joining the Exigo

- Andy Majer cuz she became more than I had in mind

- Deacon Saetric for being an intresting char which seems somewhere between good and evil :P

- Dram Briin cuz now I am playing his sister, which is looking for him to kick his ass like good brothers and sister do :P

- Peridan Twilight because even being the ass type he seems to care about :P

- Cirion for having this whore reputation which is very funny

- Annie for being the first girl that plays a male char that I have seen

- Osclow for always being friendly to Andy and Kristal

- Kristal for making me smile in my miserable days in RL

- Yashia for just being always nice

- Raven for being a Red Blade

- Sarah for being the best Red Blade ever

- Harik and Amenia for oocly kicking Andy's ass

- Anks, for just being Anks

- Satoshi and Kasso who are comeing back

- all the staff for everything

and of course ... DM Tome!! I finally could have been in one of his events, and I had much much fun! Tome for president!

and sorry if I forgot someone :P
                            Last edited by Lanemeyer; 02-16-2009, 10:27 AM. Reason: typo
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

• What about me? :*(

Good guys are only as good as the evil they fight is bad. (I'm trying to be bad)

Kudos to Josephine for being there to help whatever whenever.
                              Arlock sStarwinds - Death is but a door, Life is but a window, I will be back. -Deceased

Gravekeeper - I've seen some strange things but you sir, take the cake.

Comment

• Kudos to lane for letting me and Harik occ kick her around even tho she killed me in the end. And again to Tome for being helpful and really fun events.

Oh, I almost forgot and to joker for stickin with andy even though alll the crap..
                                Last edited by Firechicken; 02-16-2009, 09:05 PM.
                                "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                                The power of the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X