Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kudos to all who post here! this is by far my favorite tread.

Comment

• Uhm well here goes.

Kudos to Evananda for giving some of the best RP in my long life, I seriously had to walk away from the PC and think about it .. simply mind blowing.

Kudos to Vigo for making Evil so bad and so good at the same time, love his stuff.

Kudos to Cirion for saying some of the funniest lines I've ever heard in such a nice way.

Kudos to Brunus for touching my heart in a way I've long forgotten.

Kudos to Baragorn for keeping Ariels mind screwed on straight.

Kudos to Yu for being an exact replica if my great grandmother and the person I love arguing with more than anything.

Uhm, there's about 300 more PCs I simply love on this server, and to them and the DMs as well, thank you.
      /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
      Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
      Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by KimKandor View Post

Uhm, there's about 300 more PCs I simply love on this server, and to them and the DMs as well, thank you.
        kudos to you too
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

• OMG I forgot Andy, for not smashing my face in while drunk at Jimmys though I probably deserved it. lol
          /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
          Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
          Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

• Kudos to Kahram for enjoyable conversation. It's refreshing to have in depth RP.

Ps. Gary Oak.
            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamling View Post
              It's refreshing to have in depth RP.
              The whole server should smite you as one for the insult
              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Oh, huzzah for backhanded compliments... :P
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

• Kudos to Taff for the event yesterday. Was epic in scope, and really was very fun.
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kudos to Uri for twisting my statement around! > : - ( And probably PL, too.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

• Props to Equus for some entertaining RP yesterday.
                      I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Well, I haven't given out any Kudos yet, and I think they're long overdue.

Violet Figgleleaf - Because, honestly, she plays the frumpy, shy, timid scholar better than I've seen ever before.

Malaclypse Discordia - I haven't laughed so hard at a character since my NWN1 days. He is truly unique, original, and enjoyable. Heel, Gobbles, heel!

Plutarch Fullgrin - He plays a difficult character with finesse, and he always seems to have rational behind why Plutarch is doing something. Deadly house-cat!

Yu Qing - I thought this character was absolutely fantastic, to be honest. She might have frustrated other characters, but it was pulled off in a way that was great. I think she should be played more. (Hint, hint.)

There are tons more players, and forgive me for my brain kind of going numb at the moment.

As to DMs, both DM Hero (where has he gone?!) and DM Tome get Kudos from me. I've had really enjoyable events from them both.

Comment

• Kudo's to the Almight Red for 2 reasons

1) He's a great Roleplayer who stays IC no matter what. That in itself can be a massive challenge at times.

2) For handling a recent ooc situation with class and turning it into something entertaining IG for everyone. It's a great reminder that RP can be found anywhere if you look hard enough.

Kudo's as well to all the players who handle CvC properly and responsibly. You guys rock !

Kudo's to DM_Taff. I've only been in one of your events but it was one hell of a ride. I'm not sure I've ever done so much ass-kicking and getting my ass kicked before in one event. It was an action movie complete with villains of all sorts. Slick, fast-paced and wrapped up nicely sir !

Comment

• Kudos to Kangleton for constantly getting his ass kicked in super smash brother by me, proving once and for all that I am indeed the champion of the game.

A negative kudos to Lollercide, for pulling the ever cheap maneuver of grappling me and jumping off the edge with the stupidly over-powered donkey kong.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

• To Espada, who put up with Aly's antics, and always having a killer twist to his plots. I'm still anticipating his latest one.

To Malaclypse: self-explanatory :P

To Bassman and Nissa for playing along with Aly's craziness!

Comment

• *Adds additional kudos for Bassman and Nisa*

That's for leaving a comfy tavern to get drawn into the bizzare machinations of psychotic elves.
                                I got one leg missin'
                                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                                Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                                X