Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a very big kudos to dm cornuto for the masterful story craft.

one to dryn (kuscotopia) for sharing the experience with dela.

and one to aerick, sorry we had to kick you out but i am pretty sure you didn't want to join that faction with us

Comment

• Ditto with Almight Red. That event tickled my insides.
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Props to Cornuto for helping out with my weird plans =)
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to Espada and Cornuto for the Barn event... and Baragorn for getting arrested :P
          LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Kudos to Malaclypse Discordia who continues to make me laugh every time I see him and giving a wayward apprentice a rabbit.
            "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
            Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
            Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Kudos to DM Corny ((the name i saw)) for running that Banite event it was awsome
              LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• I'll second that! Cornuto has been entertaining us regularly in the evenings.
                Many thanks sir.

Comment

• Yes, Kudos for Cornuto and all the dead Legionaires by the wagon.
                  sigpic
                  Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

• I have to give kudos to Cornuto and all the folk that were in the event last night to rescue Syne. It was great fun, Corny was very tolerant of Vigo and Clive nearly killed him . Good stuff bub, good stuff.
                    " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

• Kudos to (in no particular order) Prismatic Crow, The Almight Red, and Mr Brak/Captain Caveman for fun RP and stuff. Oh, and super-negative-evil antikudos to Cornuto, cos I hate that guy!
                      I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to Kangleton for starting the whole kudos thread. What a great idea!

even fifty pages later..
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Huge kudos to Unreasonable Doubt for making Ariel and Evanandas wedding something special, even if there were deaths.

Huge kudos and my personal thanks to Anaria Narvin(CobraSVT) for standing in for the absent Cirion, and doing a wonderfull job as High Priestess if Sune.

Kudos to Rodon the Mighty, for singing "their" song with a special introduction all his own, and toughing it out to finish while the fight broke out.

Kudos to everyone who attended and made it a special occasion.

Kudos to Evananda for being there.
                          /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
                          Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
                          Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

• More Kudos to Unreasonable Doubt for the wedding mayhem!

Also for the "gardening lesson" with Lady Chatterly's Lover.

and

Kudos to Tome (from Ru') for making Cybil hot again! Loved the laser-light show with Gios!
                            Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
                            Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
                            Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
                            Originally posted by Machiavelli
                            "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

• I want to send a BIG Kudos out to [DM]QA he did an Awsome Job harrassing Syne and keeping her trying different ways to escape......and even though the reset happened and Syne still was locked up I had a blast and would recommend QA for any prisoner.

Love,
                              Syne
                              All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
                              Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
                              Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
                              Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
                              Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
                              Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
                              Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

• I am still new, but Kudos to those who I have had a chance to play with, those who have put up with Harolds constant "begging", and the unfortunate elf who was in Verror's way . Also to the DM's for the help I have recieved.

Comment

Working...
                                X