Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Plutarch Fullgrin for being one badass hin, and the best impersonation of Peridan peeing on a necromancer I have ever seen.
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Yes, huge Kudos to Plutarch. Seeing a One-eyed cat pee on a necromancer made my night. I could not stop laughing. To bad the riot did not happen.
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

• To Dryn and Orlin... my dwarven partners in crime. These two have become unlikely close friends to Caelryth.

To Regina for talking to that powerful Red Wizard the way she does. About how a Rashemi and Thayan would argue I imagine.

To Neffriel for not simply calling upon all the might he has, and instead insulting the Rashemi back, though I'm sure he's plotting some sort of twisted shit.

To Nisa for putting up with my immature wood references.

To Machi, because I am required by law to do so.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• I am typing this from my phone so it may look like poo. Anyways, a huge kudos out to the following....

Peridan,for being a true roleplayer and going with the flow in a way all should be doing.Also, his rp during a very graphic torture session which was very intense and grueling. Awesome job my friend!

Nekros , for just being outright cruel during the event like a banite should be.Truly awesome man!

Clive, dude your undying and unwavering faith in Bane still endures after others have come and gone. You are the beating heart of the Black Hand , both you and Nekros were awesome and I look forward to see where things go from here.

And kudos to everyone else as well.The staff and the player community is fantastic. I am extemely fortunate to be apart of such a great PW!Thanks.

Comment

• To Machi, because I am required by law to do so.
            Mach wrote that law when he was staff, if you wish to engage in civil disobedience we will understand.
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• Kudos to GBX for the (not yet extant) golem made of eyes.

Anti-kudos to Cornuto for being mean to me *cries*
              I got one leg missin'
              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
              Meet the Feebles

Comment

• Kudos to all at the Anti-P event. It was the craziest thing that has ever happened to me, but it was an interesting RP. I am saddened that there were disputes that occurred with the event. None the less I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Thanks everyone!

Comment

• Kudos to Dezra663 and HansomeGamer ((hope i spelt them right)) for being so good about getting robbed at the hills by two crooks
                  LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Just like to say I have been on for two days now and there's been lots of DM'ing excellence and cool characters met! Can't wait to discover more of Sundren

Thank you to the two evil dudes (Talos + masked guy) from Goblin caves for not killing me for trying to convert you from your evil ways
                    UTC+8
                    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• Kudos to you for Hating my undead skele and yet still putting up with it
                      LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

• Kudos to whoever wrote the description for the Iced Scimitar, LMAO!
                        UTC+8
                        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

• Just wanted to give a thank you to Thaelis and Hei who RP'd with me and helped Amy to explore the world of Sundren for the first time. Thanks guys it was fun!

Comment

• Kudos to the unfortunate souls who witnessed what lack of sleep and a cruel PC can lead too. ((Not to mention suprising a baddie trying to unlock a door ;P)) And double kudos for Jack Crow because he stayed cool with the fact that somehow out of the three only his PC got sent to FEN even though subdual was on.

Comment

• Overdue Kudos to Juney and Daelus for amusing and witty dialogue about anything and everything, all the time.
                              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

• Big fat Kudos to Peridan for the 4th Legion story he created!

It was awesome man!
                                "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
                                X