Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Caveman View Post
    Major Kudo's to Machi for some gut-wrenching intense RP. I had to follow Plu's code and man did it suck. The band is broken up Way to go Yoko !
    And props for the integrity of sticking to the code, and for your always fantastic RP. A beautiful bromance most sadly ended with them ripping each others hearts out :'(
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

• I can't recall all the names, but I'll give kudos to pretty much everyone that got around the campfire last night, I had great fun playing Pete -- one of the few normal, friendly and perfectly sane halflings around by the looks of it
      Raman Aseph - Runescarred Berserker
      http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Raman_Aseph

Comment

• Some props for Vindel (Or something similar) the Elf Bard.

The first really stuck-up, self-important, 'I'm better than you' elf I've seen. And that's a good thing.

Go show those short-lived humans and filthy dwarves what a real elf is made of!
        Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
        "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

• Props to PardoxicalAnonimity and his character Restard. A jerk, but a brilliantly played jerk with the witty, snappy comment ready to follow up on the other. Enough to get those silly wilders riled up!
          Raman Aseph - Runescarred Berserker
          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Raman_Aseph

Comment

• Kudo's to all those involved in the event tonight, and major kudos to all the DM's, I believe there were like 3 of them...

A special kudos to whichever DM attempted to make Helena flirt with Cruven, wasn't actually sure how to handle it myself
            My to-be toon:
            Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
            Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
            Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
            Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsuraKing View Post
              A special kudos to whichever DM attempted to make Helena flirt with Cruven, wasn't actually sure how to handle it myself
              That was me. But you can give thanks to Saulus for giving the idea to do it.

Much kudos to everyone involved as well! Thank you for helping us test things out.
              Originally posted by Satoshi
              Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to the players who put up with my technical errors and misspellings in that event, but it was fun. The reactions to the Tyrannosaurs was priceless. =)
                The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

• Serious Kudos to Juniper and Xaayne, today. Their banter was solid gold.
                  "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                  Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                  Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Kudos to Elandra Nezzerscape, for making Tigen feel like at least ONE person still thinks he's a man, and not treating him like a woman every time she see's him. Oh, and Kudos to DM Phil for turning me into a woman, and proving that no matter how many things you experience, you can still be surprised. I'll have more kudos for him when he gets me my "little T" back, hint hint Phil. wink wink, nudge nude, etc. etc. so on and so forth....
                    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

• Huge Kudos to all who went on that rescue mission (sry Ami) to the Banite stronghold today was awesome Storming that place and beating the hell out of everything with a group so large was the most fun i've had an ages

And Clive Tarsus...lol you poor bugger he gets the most kudos of all for taking us ALL on and being a hell good sport about it .
                      That is all.
                      Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

• I give Kudos to the whole server for coming to save Ami. Knowing that, despite her character flaws, she is loved enough by the entire server to gather together, despite their differences, to save her. That little fact gave me a warm place in my heart to know that Ami is doing what I hoped she could do, bring everyone together to save the world!

Comment

• It was a blast! more that 2/3s the players were involved! Trying to get through those tunnels with everyone was madding fun... I wondered what Clive was thinking while the "commotion" moved closer

Kodus to all!
                          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Kodus to Frostfoot and his companions! (Sorry did not catch their names)

That battle was the best… my hands were quivering at I tried to run from the last player!
                            I cannot wait till Frosty gets leveled with Yod. I might even put in for an event for that one!
                            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Kudos to Jore Kross for the little religious argument we had going, some of the best RP I've had in a while. Even though no one was around to see it....
                              My to-be toon:
                              Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                              Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                              Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                              Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

• Kudos to Darcy, Lilene for the RP at the temple and the necropolis and Epic Kudos to Phil for the event and the aftermath.
                                LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

Working...
                                X