Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spend almost a whole day wandering about in the valley enjoying the surroundings and interactions.

Just a general kudos towards the development crew.
    Last couple of months we've been given alot of great add-ons and areas.
    Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
    Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
    A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
    Poor Jack ...
    Align this ...!

Comment

• Kudos to Maevan for engineering all the new areas since I last played!

and Kudos to DM Grinning Death for a top class faction thieving mission on request! Thanks
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

• Kudos to the victims of Brugg the troll bandit.

You know who you are, and no, you're not getting your trousers back. XD
        Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

• Kudos to aries, xalbrus, and tamha for continuing with the quest when the DM couldn't make it, for putting up with my demands for your pc's, and for being flexible people. I'll see you Monday.
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Kudos to the guy who totally kicked Gordy Glunklerift's ass last night. What a welcome back party that was hehe
            Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

• Kudos to Iltzafein (welcome back), Varsick (welcome back), Das (welcome back), Valten (welcome back), Thud, Zilgrog, Isabella, Feigan, and Sall for last night's situations, as well as to DM Philosopher for his timely insertion.

Of those four recently-returned players, I took a dump on two of them, and a third was negatively impacted because of this dump. Feigan and Isabella, in turn, took a dump on me. Quite the night. It's great when evil acts evil; it enables the righteous to get wrathful.

Last night was fun. Thanks, guys.
              Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Originally posted by roguethree View Post
                Kudos to Iltzafein (welcome back), Varsick (welcome back), Das (welcome back), Valten (welcome back), Thud, Zilgrog, Isabella, Feigan, and Sall for last night's situations, as well as to DM Philosopher for his timely insertion.

Of those four recently-returned players, I took a dump on two of them, and a third was negatively impacted because of this dump. Feigan and Isabella, in turn, took a dump on me. Quite the night. It's great when evil acts evil; it enables the righteous to get wrathful.

Last night was fun. Thanks, guys.
                Agreed. Last night was a blast and kudos to all who were involved.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Also appreciative of the humor of Kili the knuckle-headed dwarf that after vanquishing her foe in battle, went into a sales pitch for the Exigo.

Comment

• Kudos to the dwarf that got into an insult match with my Yasia the Red Wizard. That was so much fun.
                    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.....I have replaced that line with a trout!!

Mara ...Red Knight Follower/ Member of the Red Blades

Yasia .....Red Wizard

Elizabeta .....Rogue

Lillith......Cleric/Wizard

Comment

• Kudos to Grann, Isabella and Ruby. Its always fun to have some chat going on with team evil where you know blind loyalty isn't expected and your bad self gets to shine a bit. Small chat but fun times. Still giving the kudos.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Kudos to Greypawn for his hilarious first and only words before he backstabs a Triumivrate Member:

Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                        So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Kudos to Nwilmen and her character Priya. Eh heh, sorry about that, Sorshar's kind of a prick, I didn't think it possible for Priya to snap back!

And Kudos to roguethree and his dude Dain. One badass good guy. Maybe next time, yeah?
                          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

• Kudos to Lilian ((sp?)) for her hilarious attempt at a bar fight with Caedus. And for Jame's wizard tea party..

Comment

• I've only been here about two days and I already want to give a few shout-outs to those of you who have made my weekend.

William Shepard - Thanks for showing me some of the ropes of the server and pointing me in the right direction to getting my character into the Legion. Such consistency on William's part! He really takes his job seriously, which Lysandra likes to see.

Cillian Grant - His rivalry with Lysandra and his witty antics crack me up. Even though Lysandra doesn't appreciate them at all, I do. I'm probably not in a position to tell you this since I've been playing on Sundren for as long as you have, but welcome.

Armitage Steele - It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for! He's the embodiment of the brooding saint archetype.

I look forward to Lysandra's adventures with Silly and Willy and Armitage! I couldn't make that last one rhyme.

Xaayne Zek - Did I spell that right? Again, antics that Lysandra cannot appreciate but I can. Never a dull moment around you!

The Staff - Thank you for putting together an interesting, dynamic, fun world for the public!

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
                              Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

• Kudos to Thud, most fun I've had with a spoon in a while
                                "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                                Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                                http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Working...
                                X