Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG kudos to GBX. thank you.

Comment

• Shout out to GBX and Osclow for the Resurrection of Meegan event tonight. Even though I'm really sick with a cold I couldn't just bug out of it. Too much fun!

Comment

• Kudos to those in the Temple of Sune, Cornuto, and Vader. Had a lot of fun tonight!

Comment

• Kudos GBX for the Event with the vampires tonight, To bad you failed at crushing us all when traversing the mountain side!

The epic battle with the undead was awsome, and the chasing the crazy woman was great cause it made Peridan look incompetent mwhahah!

Brimlor Rockbottom
          Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Sadly, he does that to himself all the time anyway. XD
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kudos to Lilly, seriously. Extraordinarily amusing character, that I love to hate. Well done.
              "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
              Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
              Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• bah in my lack of sleep forgot to use normal kudos threat., oh well this works as well
                Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

• Easily fixed via the powers of thread merging.
                  Originally posted by Saulus
                  Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

• I don't normally do this, but I think it needs to be said. I can't say Kudos, it's not in my vocabulary, so I gotta say props.

Props to five chasing down the Tiefling and boxing with the vamps. You guys are always fun to run events for and nice to see such a mixed group.

Props to Priya and Radda. I know the plot wasn't the most epic adventure, but hey, even little things matter

But I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Osclow and Meegan. You two played off each other very well and made an enjoyable investigation duo that had me laughing out loud.

Comment

• Kudos to Lilly, I think she is very cool in being so fucking annoying
                      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

• Kudos to Phaz, I love reading your recent journal entries. And the screen shots are perfectly placed.
                        Characters:
                        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Kudos *in no particular order*

DM Tome
                          DM Unbiased Observer
                          DEV Snoop Dogg
                          DM Cornuto
                          DM Unreasonable Doubt

also

Kuscotopia
                          Biohazzard
                          Darkael Seductionist
                          GEN K

Some supreme story telling tonight, was happy to be apart of it. Thanks.

Comment

• Kudos to Brimlor, Morris and most definitely Snoop for yet another fantastic event.

Also, obvious kudos to Saulus. Moar Syran?
                            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Would like to put out a big kudo's to all the Dm's and everyone that has been having all the dm events of late. Within last few weeks sundren has felt like it did in the old days when nonstop something was happening. I am truely thankful that all those who have been putting time in to help the players continue to push our roleplay abilities and cause conflict within the server between factions and people. Whooya

Comment

• I would like to thank the Devs and all others for the recent design work!!!

I was shocked to say the least when I got my ass handed to me on my way to the Gates! Now I power up just to travel.

Also exigo! I do miss the meeting palce but sometimes you just want to go there for busness and get stuck with pleasantries or some big DM session that your ill-equipped to participate. Just did not feel right having everything going on there. (I do love all the DM sessions keep them coming really complements the server!!!)
                                Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                                Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                                Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                                Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                                X