Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual DM Encounter Fate doesn't disappoint. Thanks for the fun!
    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Tyranus becomes the hero of the forest by accident?! Was a lot of fun Doubt! Thanks for getting your grove on with everyone that was able to make it! Cheers!

Comment

• Thanks, doubt, for a great event!
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Super fun, thank goodness Tyranus, The Hero This Valley Deserves™, was there. Thanks again Doubt!

Comment

• Hear, Hear! Good times!

Comment

• Thanks to Fateful Encounter for the fun event tonight! Murder mysteries are great.
              Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
              Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
              Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• I didn't get dinner with it....

FE is awesome, thank you so much!
                GMT -9

Comment

• I would just like to thank [DM] Grinning Death for giving me my first DM event over here on Sundren!

My character lost all of his hard-earned gold, suffered some stinging blows to his ego, and got to feel some actual wounds as well -- but it was very enlightening for him, and very enjoyable for me! (I certainly have plenty of material for a story thread update, anyway!)

So thanks again, Grinning Death, for introducing me to one of the more shadowy sides of Sundren. May Castelyn live long enough to learn something from it!

Comment

• I think that, in itself, deserves a kudos for taking the hit and finding it a character growing experience. Kudos to you, Caster.

Originally posted by Battlecaster View Post
                    I would just like to thank [DM] Grinning Death for giving me my first DM event over here on Sundren!

My character lost all of his hard-earned gold, suffered some stinging blows to his ego, and got to feel some actual wounds as well -- but it was very enlightening for him, and very enjoyable for me! (I certainly have plenty of material for a story thread update, anyway!)

So thanks again, Grinning Death, for introducing me to one of the more shadowy sides of Sundren. May Castelyn live long enough to learn something from it!
                    I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

• I was thinking that myself, you are going to do well here.

Cheers, Battlecaster.

Comment

• Hats off to FE for having a great PnP style event last night.. was a ton a fun.. and to Gray-moth for keeping it entertaining in between!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

• I am known to be quite entertaining between things with people!

But, a genuine thank you to the Sundren DM staff, for doing your best to juggle a job, a RL life, and still come on for people like us to run some plots. It was a fun series of events, and I can't wait to dive into more of them from everyone!
                          I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

• Good job to DM Encounter Fate for last nights event. I was all alone against the world. You made it fun and exciting, especially at the end.
                            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• I already gave praise in-game, but I will do so here on the record as well.

Kudos to the players. Well played, Noric. Out numbered 5-to-1, not a drop of blood spilled (that I am aware of!), and a clean getaway.

Kudos to Fateful for the event and for trying out a new event structure. I thought the framework brought some really positive aspects to the adventure. I enjoyed the clear decision points and all of us having a bird's eye view of what was happening even when the group had 'split-up' in game. Far more entertaining than waiting around in silence.

Comment

• Kudos to Fateful Encounter for being awesome. Who doesn't love this guy?
                                "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Working...
                                X