Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to through a thanks out to DM Fateful Encounter. No reason in particular. Just been doing a great job. I love the scavenger hunt mini-events and you pull off amazing things with all the requests. Keep it up.
    Active Characters-
    Breeze Thundersong
    - Needle of Mielikki
    Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
    Alistair Smith
    - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

• Kudos to Landy, Noric, and Chibas for being good, mature PVPers.

I haven't PVPed in ages, but oddly had two fights in about an hour today. One was victorious and one wasn't, but all my foes behaved maturely and in-character. Well done all of you!
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

• I want to give a shout out to DM_BAMF for the awesome RP surrounding Josie's enlistment into the Sunderian Legion!

Also to Adeodatus Exitium for being divinely evil, and giving that little lion cub the needed epiphany to actually do it.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Kudos to Sacred Geometry for our very fun and civil PvP tonight. Was fun man!

Comment

• To Fuzziebunny and Peridan, thanks for the legion-centric RP! I have a hard time getting my mind into new characters after I've gotten very attached to one, so this gives me a lot to build on as Josie develops.
            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

• Originally posted by zypherman View Post
              Kudos to Sacred Geometry for our very fun and civil PvP tonight. Was fun man!
              Back at you guys! You all made a boring grind memorable. I hope that you guys make it to the 20s and beyond
              Zann Wicker: "It is doubt that educates us, not faith."

Comment

• RP'ing with Legionnaires again--I hate to admit it, but not really-- was probably the most fun I've had as a player in quite a while. Thanks to both of you guys for the fun!

Also, Fateful Encounter and BAMF rule!

Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

• Would like to thank Encounter Fate for the fun last night. You did a great job, looking forward to more fun in the future.
                  Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Everything is slowly coming together...the conspiracy grows larger.
                    Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by gamestarmike View Post
                      Everything is slowly coming together...the conspiracy grows larger.
                      Cheers!
                      Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Tyranus Blackbeard's moment of clarity. It's a fleeting moment, much like a solar eclipse, or more accurately the passing of Halley's Comet.
                      Characters
                      Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                      Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                      Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

• Major, major kudos to Esmond for awesome noble peerage RP. That was a blast, even if nobody threatened to kill anybody!
                        River Swift

Comment

• Big Kudos to the DM staff tonight! GD, GBX and BAMF! GD- awesome event, even if I got a rough start on it because my brain wasn't in the right place.

BAMF and GBX, thanks so much for making it weird!
                          River Swift

Comment

• I need to Kudos GD! Caught the tail-end of the Fight Night, and it was really exciting. Plus, the incorporation of the Zakharans into it was pretty awesome!

I also need to Kudos Bamf! Got a thrilling heist event the other day, had my heart pounding a few times. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

• Thank you FE for putting in all the things at the Inn, really appreciated it and everyone loved it! Thanks for giving us a great atmosphere for tonights party! Will have to invite you next time!

I hope everyone had fun and thanks for everyone who was able to make it! Congrats to those who won the contests!

Comment

• Kudos to Tyranus for putting on a heck of a party!
                                Giledan - Half-elf arcane duelist of Blackwood Company.

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

Working...
                                X