Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to thank all those that provided me with some great RP tonight. You all know who you are. And I am sorry there were a few people that i did not get too, I promise I will try and make some time here in the future.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

• Kudos to Chime, Khyron, and Kyle for some fun RP last night that kept me up far later than I should have been. Caedus and Chime are destined to be fast friends.

Comment

• While there was limited RP in the BH dungeon crawl a few nights ago, it was much fun having a lot of people together!

Nez
        Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
        Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
        Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
        Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Seheren View Post
          Kudos to Chime, Khyron, and Kyle for some fun RP last night that kept me up far later than I should have been. Caedus and Chime are destined to be fast friends.

She does seem to be drawn to the "bad boys"
          Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• What was to be a semi-clandestine meeting between Chime and Khyron turned into quite a party. I had a great time.
            Account Name: LuvHandles
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

• It really has been a good week for RP. Thank you to everyone that has been gracious enough to RP with me. I have had such a good time with you all.
              GMT -9

Comment

• Chime's winning streak continues- kudos to the Heartwarder for some really in-depth RP, and much needed counselling for River.
                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Thanks to Atmosphere for my first random events. Mads will never get the gnoll smell out of her clothes.
                  Eurozone

Comment

• I want to send another Kudos out. Atmosphere, you are supper awesome, thank you so much for the events this weekend. Also, I wanted to thank everyone who RP'ed with me as well. I had such a good time hanging out with you all and trying to figure out so many clever and interesting characters.
                    GMT -9

Comment

• Had a lot of good laughs tonight, thanks guys

Comment

• Thanks to Kyle for the mask and the insult battle! Your really helping me find my new character's voice!
                        Characters
                        Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                        Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                        Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

• Thanks to all who've RP'd with me this past week, it's been awesome. Also, thanks to all who have shown up lately. I know this time of year can be hell on people's schedules, but it's been nice to see people pop on, so thank you again to all who have gotten server-side this week, and here's hoping your holiday season is a happy one.
                          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

• Thank you Inquisition for being able to carry on 2 RP's at once, was super fun for the little bit it lasted.

Comment

• Thanks to Team Evil for completely creeping Vandriel (and myself) out. It was awesome!
                              Eurozone

Comment

• Also, thanks for not killing bombo when he was asking for handouts

Comment

Working...
                                X