Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, that was amazing. Simply amazing. FE, you rock the Story Telling world!
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Every FE event is an excellent one! Thanks a ton for investing the time, as always!
      "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

• Yes, thank you so much! It was awesome.
        GMT -9

Comment

• Thank you to FE for letting Josie get a little leg stretching, and bash in a few Looters heads!
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

• Kuddos to Dante to listening to Alex's backstory. It was long and he not only rolled with it but was enthusiastic.
            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

• Originally posted by nezzerscape View Post
              Kuddos to Dante to listening to Alex's backstory. It was long and he not only rolled with it but was enthusiastic.

Aw shucks just glad to be part of it
              Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• My friends I have got to say. Kudos to Fuzziebunny on her RP with me tonight playing Chime. She is absolutely awesome. Over the top on so many levels. Great RP'er. Thank you so much.
                Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Your rp was pretty epic. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed it.
                  GMT -9

Comment

• While I didn't log back in after the reset, I did want to give Kudo to "The Wind" for following Bram around and making his silly trip to the baby wyvern and the second wind more fun.
                    Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

• You're very welcome.

Comment

• Kudos to Hades, the little things they've been doing here and there really help make things more colourful around here. I look forward to what they get up to in the future!
                        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

• I am really enjoying the Turning Seasons Thread. It is a lot of fun to see the names of characters I have seen be a part of shaping the new, post wipe Sundren. It's been a real treat to read GD. You are better than cat video's hands down! . Serious the thread is awesome, thank you.
                          GMT -9

Comment

• I am really enjoying the Turning Seasons Thread. It is a lot of fun to see the names of characters I have seen be a part of shaping the new, post wipe Sundren. It's been a real treat to read GD. You are better than cat video's hands down! . Serious the thread is awesome, thank you.

So much agreement, it's like watching one of those beautiful montages after a long and frustrating western RPG. <3
                            Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                            Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                            Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                            Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                            Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                            Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

• Its alright.

Peridan Twilight's impact isn't mentioned enough.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

• Peridan's impact isn't mentioned because that dog already had his day.

Get it?!

I crack myself up.

P.S. so no one hurts me, I'll add that Turning of the Seasons is awesome.
                                UTC+8
                                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                                X