Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to everyone who has had to put up with Lauan. Especialy Yashia, Sehron, and Brak.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Kudos to everyone that doesn't suck. By that I mean, everyone who isn't Dune

*flames Dune mercilessly*

Nah, I'm only kidding. You all suck

*Launches his surprise attack, flaming everyone from the supposedly safe ground of the Kudos thread*

I'm just upset 'cos my GTA doesn't work
      I got one leg missin'
      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
      Meet the Feebles

Comment

Damn, I was on here a couple of times. I should read this thread more often.

No problem Gameling, Lauan is fun to RP with.

And Kang, thanks for understanding its a character and not taking anything personal.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

I don't remember if I actually gave you Kudos directly, and I'm not gonna flip the page and look back. So!

Kudos to Sehron, since he's one of my current favourite characters to just be in the vacinity of. I've never been directly assosciated with any major plot development of this character, but I don't care... it's the simple flavour added to the conversation simply by him being there that makes it so enjoyable. The sarcasm, the witt, the sharp tongue, bitter disposition and attitude of mental supperiority; it's just so freakin' brilliant. I'm constantly laughing, even when it's my own character being paraded around as an idiot. Kudos.

EDIT: Like, seriously... look at the signature for that character. It's beautiful!
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Lol, he isn ever like that when he is babysitting for Lauan. . Oh, and Kudos to Mach, for having a game that doesn't work.(???)
            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Kudos to (in no particular order)

s-dizzle: For his work on scripting and stuff. He works super-hard and is quite awesome. Also for his thread on Snow Hawk.

My fellow DMs: For being able to cope with the wierdness that is Mach

All you players: Same as the DMs.

Saulus: For explaining Age of Conan to me, and for being a weird flying skull thingy.
              I got one leg missin'
              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Kudos to Mach. For being weird

Oh, and for running with player quirks and shaping them into a coherent mini-event

Wait... someone already gave you Kudos. I withdraw mine.
                Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Verrath View Post
                  Kudos to Mach. For being weird

Oh, and for running with player quirks and shaping them into a coherent mini-event

Wait... someone already gave you Kudos. I withdraw mine.
                  Ahhh, I miss Mach as a common player sometimes. The good ole days when he and I would go about and get into trouble with the Necopolis... and the Viridale Guard.... That one time with the Umber Hulks... Oh yea, the Helmites.... Were we ever not in trouble?
                  Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                  Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                  Well, you've probably missed it
                  There was never anything there
                  In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                    I'm just upset 'cos my GTA doesn't work
                    Heh heh heh. Project ruin Mach's life stage 1: Complete.

Come on Gnomes! We've got more work to do.
                    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

I want an event that lets me summon Mal as a zombie companion

Anyway, Kudos to Mach both in his player and DM incarnations
                      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Kudos to Lida and Hano (and a few others, but them in particular) for a very enjoyable campfire discussion on the value of order and tolerance towards chaos!

And kudos to Alyrian for letting us bring it up in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
                          Kudos to Lida and Hano (and a few others, but them in particular) for a very enjoyable campfire discussion on the value of order and tolerance towards chaos!
                          I'd like to give negative Kudos to Lida and Yashia for giving me a headache for having to narrow my mind so much to act like a Paladin.

Bastards. (Ok, just kidding, I give you real positive ones.)
                          "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                          Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Kudos to Mella for being very entertaining
                            "Mad" Jack Flynn - "Godless wanderer"

Comment

A massive Kudo to Landaren, for being brave enough to confront an entire server full of enemies, at the expense of an RP comfort-zone. It really made the server more fun for the rest of us.
                              Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
                                A massive Kudo to Landaren, for being brave enough to confront an entire server full of enemies, at the expense of an RP comfort-zone. It really made the server more fun for the rest of us.
                                Completely agreed!

Comment

Working...
                                X