Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to everybody for last night! I know I was not involved, but it was a big event that drew lots of people to the server and took a lot of planning on everybody's part, DM staff AND players. Hope it was as fun as it looked!

Comment

• ^ Seconded. I think I saw like 36 people on, at one point?

Also sorry to everyone who was on around reset last night. GBX was kind enough to edit part of my character and it involved booting me and rejoining like 20 times.
      Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

• Aye, Kudos to the staff. A massive, well run event from where I sit.

Eriak's passing was as dwarven as it gets. Thanks for giving our beloved Thane an honorable, dwarven death.

Comment

• I have to give kudos to the Stonewall dwarves that I have interacted with so far. You've all been lots of fun, and I look forward to further interactions.

And if i am going to mention dwarves, I have to also give kudos to Dryn. He's a legit bro.
          Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
          Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

• Have to say it was fun RPing with Ruby. Great interaction and introduction to the vampire faction on the sever. Great stuff guys!
            Characters
            Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
            Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
            Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

• Originally posted by OnyxTigress View Post
              I have to give kudos to the Stonewall dwarves that I have interacted with so far. You've all been lots of fun, and I look forward to further interactions.

And if i am going to mention dwarves, I have to also give kudos to Dryn. He's a legit bro.
              Ronus HAD to say hi to Ruby...
              We have all had a lot of fun playing as the Stonwall clan with everyone on the server so far. Special thanks to Dryn for getting us into the faction in the first place, and to Abby for being such an awesome "honorary Stonewall."

Comment

• The Stonewall clan is a hoot. Abby isn't growing a beard though.

Comment

• Kudos to everyone who has taken the time to RP with Alice. Roleplaying a non-combat character is tough, especially since it means other players have to take time off of leveling. Double kudos for those who did so when she could barely speak.

Speaking of which, special, albeit obsolete present. I wrote this when I was bored one day: Alice's Language for Idiots
                  Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                  "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                  UTC -4

Comment

• Originally posted by Elusa View Post
                    Kudos to everyone who has taken the time to RP with Alice. Roleplaying a non-combat character is tough, especially since it means other players have to take time off of leveling. Double kudos for those who did so when she could barely speak.

Speaking of which, special, albeit obsolete present. I wrote this when I was bored one day: Alice's Language for Idiots
                    Always fun. Good to see you back.
                    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                    Well, you've probably missed it
                    There was never anything there
                    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

• Kudos to everyone that has partied up with Clan Stonewall. It is always a blast having honorary dwarves in our ranks!

Originally posted by Laurk View Post
                      The Stonewall clan is a hoot. Abby isn't growing a beard though.
                      Thats what you think! Blackbeard will make sure Abby gets a black beard sooner or later! We all know the truth that shes a half-dwarf!

Comment

• I would also like to give kudos for everyone whos partied up with the Stonewalls, especially Abby!
                        Ghim Stonewall-Second eldest son of the Stonewall Clan

Thrar Eleman- Elf wanderer

Hollen Geiger- Musical genius

Comment

• Victory!

Kudos to GBX for solving the "Helmites trapped in the Fugue" mystery.

Thanks for saving our collective ass.
                          Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
                          - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
                          - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
                          - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

• I would like to give Kudos out to the following Dwarves:
                            Zypherman
                            Mynameisdave
                            Gamestarmike
                            Aren Tren
                            Blakeman

For the perfect timing and for making Myself and Starriser laugh so hard we were crying. Even though you didn't know Drake and Anz had already kissed (for the first time) you all just tag teamed them with lewd encouragement that fit well with a group of drunken Dwarves (and men all around).

~Anzhela
                            All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
                            Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
                            Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
                            Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
                            Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
                            Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
                            Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonel View Post
                              I would like to give Kudos out to the following Dwarves:
                              Zypherman
                              Mynameisdave
                              Gamestarmike
                              Aren Tren
                              Blakeman

For the perfect timing and for making Myself and Starriser laugh so hard we were crying. Even though you didn't know Drake and Anz had already kissed (for the first time) you all just tag teamed them with lewd encouragement that fit well with a group of drunken Dwarves (and men all around).

~Anzhela
                              Agree'd! They had me dying in my chair, I could hardly breathe! Mustering up the power to type what Drake said about the vulgar words was so hard!
                              Thank you guys You make Dwarves proud!

Comment

• I want to give a shout out to everyone who has taken time to RP with River, and give me a warm welcome here. Everyone so far has been phenomenal, true to their character, and flat out classy. Thank you so very much!
                                River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Working...
                                X