Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback - What do you think of people's RP writing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go-go super forum! Lovin all the posts here, folks. <3

Comment

I find Kangleton's RP writing to be engaging and imaginative. Five stars.
      ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

I have to agree with Ebannon. Been a while since I've read some quality stuff like what Kangleton puts out.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I was actually surprised to see that a Canadian could have such a good grasp on the American's English language like Kangleton does. It makes me reconsider all of the RPers I've ignored, as he's open my eyes to the possibilities.
          "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
          Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Kangleton has long since been a hallmark member of the Neverwinter Nights 2 community, it's great to see him, and his writing among the Sundrites again.
            Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
            Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
            Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
            Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
            Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
            Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Lollercide View Post
              I was actually surprised to see that a Canadian could have such a good grasp on the American's English language like Kangleton does. It makes me reconsider all of the RPers I've ignored, as he's open my eyes to the possibilities.
              He's very likely the best Canadian roleplay writer on the whole board.
              ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Do other Canadians commonly have trouble speaking english?

Heh, sorry. Kangles is pretty awesome, but I think he has a defining factor beyond "Best Canadian".
                Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

Comment

You're all ridiculous.
                  Originally posted by Satoshi
                  Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebannon View Post
                    Originally posted by Stratigo View Post
                    Heh, sorry. Kangles is pretty awesome, but I think he has a defining factor beyond "Best Canadian".

He also holds the mantle for best Vegan roleplay writer on the whole board.
                    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Wow, if you people are desperate enough to praise Kangleton, I think I need to take up RP writing again
                      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

This thread is veering dangerously off-topic. So let's go back to the original point of this thread: To share our mutual adoration of Kangleton's RP. He may be a vegan, he may even be Canadian. But in spite of all of these disadvantages he has worked hard, showing us what is possible if only we believe in ourselves. He is truly an inspiration to everyone. Kangleton is the best roleplayer on these forums, and a blessing to us all.
                        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Originally posted by Ebannon View Post
                          I don't know about that. RadiumKnight might, just might give him a run for his money. And he's French Canadian so he has a suave accent.

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
                          Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

My thanks goes out to all of you, though you cannot praise me without praising my inspiration. All of your kudos must be redirected to Tigen, because every great story of conflict requires a loser.
                            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

I would like to invite all the people (there's about... four or five of you, I think?) who voted one's or two's for my RP thread as well as giving me disapproval reputation to please give me proper feedback either here or via PMs. After all, I cannot improve to earn those higher ratings unless I know why, exactly, my writing sucks.

Comment

The latest entry in The Diary of the Dead is just phenomenal. Fantastic work, PCrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X