Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback - What do you think of people's RP writing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback - What do you think of people's RP writing?

We had this post previously, but I noticed it was gone today. Here is where you can praise or give feedback for the writings of those in the forums. I noticed alot of good writers in the RP community, and maybe some of you wished to express how you felt to them.

Simply reply to the thread!

To me its a sign of a good PW when people start to take time to post stories about their characters. It not something I would do myself as I am naff at it but well done to all that do

It helps build a picture of the world and the character, well at least for me it does. Seeing stories appear about PC's or events you have been involved in just brings the world to life that little bit more.
    Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

Myrddin and Jaus the Lich-Binder have both been great fun trying to understand, and interesting characters from what I have seen. Richard was fairly quiet, but he seemed to have a strong bond with the other two that forms over time - I'd really be interested in seeing them all 'in action', so to speak, interacting more openly. My limited interaction with Tamara and Jeshana was fun, and the conflict with those three... Arakes, namely, and his compatriots Alo and Syllowen(I think?) allowed me to explain to everyone my character's pacifistic nature. Yay for conflict against the hippy elf! Also, I have a spot in my little heart for the wizardess (Giliane, right?). For someone who's primary language isn't english(I assume, with some of the questions you ask about words ^^, you're doing very well.

I've had great fun so far, and hope you all enjoy the antics of the useless bard of LOVE AND PEACE!
      Anyndil Jr'endleftyln - "This world was built on LOVE AND PEACE!"
      Besae Caelvin, The Whispered Oath of the Swordwind - "The Tel'Quessir shall triumph against all odds, human, because we are together even when we are apart. The Fair Folk are a close kindred: strong, unified, and focused in our goals. And the enemies of the Tel'Quessir will taste of the Swordwind."

Comment

Originally posted by ASexyLoser View Post
        Myrddin and Jaus the Lich-Binder have both been great fun trying to understand, and interesting characters from what I have seen. Richard was fairly quiet, but he seemed to have a strong bond with the other two that forms over time - I'd really be interested in seeing them all 'in action', so to speak, interacting more openly. My limited interaction with Tamara and Jeshana was fun, and the conflict with those three... Arakes, namely, and his compatriots Alo and Syllowen(I think?) allowed me to explain to everyone my character's pacifistic nature. Yay for conflict against the hippy elf! Also, I have a spot in my little heart for the wizardess (Giliane, right?). For someone who's primary language isn't english(I assume, with some of the questions you ask about words ^^, you're doing very well.

I've had great fun so far, and hope you all enjoy the antics of the useless bard of LOVE AND PEACE!
        You got the Wizardess name wrong, it is Galiana :P
        Gulli05
        Characters:
        -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
        -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
        -Garidas Wulfden Telien
        -Galiana Eld'zan
        -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

A message to Drancor, I like the way you wrote Vrog's first journal entries, keep it like that it's very nice.

*edited Typo. Typoes 'r bad, hmkay?
          Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
          Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
          "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Psh..I say it wasn't a typo, but Vrog rubbing off on you

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4192

pwnage ^^

Comment

Nyssis' work is really fantastic. I'm just waiting for the complete book.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm glad that you enjoy my story posts.

I want to give a head's-up to Raksha, Wangxiuming, and GodBeastX. I adore the way characters are portrayed in your writing and the mood is very well set for each individual piece. Keep up the great work and keep them coming, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves reading your publications on the site.

Comment

I <3 Vrog's journal.
                    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

i have to admit i love reading nyssis's writing, where iam just typing the way vrog thinks and would write her stories are quite good. It like turning a page of a book you want to know what happens.
                      Vrog half-orc warrior

Comment

To use the Dead - Vichtor

I like reading research journals of Wizards. Wizardry is something I consider like science. And much like scientists/engineers, if you don't have real passion for the craft, you won't advance that far. So seeing people's passion for it in their RP is epic for me. Keep it up vich

Comment

Just a quick message to Unholy Carp.

I am greatly enjoying the style of writing you use, it has a very similar flavor to the works of Terry Pratchet and that is always a winner in my book. Please do keep them coming, I look forward to the next installment.
                          Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

I like reading people's RP posts, and I should probably post here more often about ones I enjoyed. There are two threads I've particularly enjoyed recently.

First, Verrath's "Annie's Letter Home"
                            http://www.sundren.org/forum//showthread.php?t=7092

Second, Wangxiuming's "A Story Through Different Eyes"
                            http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7103

Both these posts are beautifully written and entertaining. Nice work!
                            I got one leg missin'
                            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                            Meet the Feebles

Comment

Why thank you

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                              Second, Wangxiuming's "A Story Through Different Eyes"
                              http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7103
                              I heartily agree - very original, and nicely written!
                              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Working...
                              X