Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback - What do you think of people's RP writing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks buddy.

If I were to stick with a character and his story follow him ...

I'd like it to be as good as The Winding Stream - not only is the title badass because it plays off the name Tornbrook ... it's well written. Keep it up!

To keep on topic - RP stories are probably the forum section I read most. I absolutely love to read, and reading about RP that involves characters you've interacted with? Just priceless.
    Originally posted by ThePaganKing
    So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Agreed with above, Winding Stream is very entertaining. I like the window into Dain's mind, it helps quite a bit in fleshing out the character.

I'd also like to point to The Brogueadier's work. Very well written, and highly amusing at times.
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Oh most agreed, Brogueadier has talent with words.

Except, well ... there's that one little problem he has ...

He likes to put 'u's in words where they don't belong!

Examples - colour, favourite, honour... silly brits!

Comment

Screw you, blurry. I like your posts better than mine right now. This is war.
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Ha! you grace me with your humbleness.

Legion is my half ass attempt at a Winding Stream-esque worthy epic.

As requested.

By you.

Comment

Kaizen, seriously. Keep writing.

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
              Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

Keep writing yourself, goose. That's some excellent stuff you got there.
                "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Originally posted by prismaticcrow View Post
                  Keep writing yourself, goose. That's some excellent stuff you got there.
                  I very much agree.
                  Originally posted by Satoshi
                  Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Yup Yup, good stuff.

Comment

Radium, I <3 it!

Lysandra Blackwell: Above and a little to the left of the law.
                      Maristela Rai'quen: Sugar and spice and everything vice.

Comment

Been really enjoying the increase of writing in roleplay central. You would almost think there is composition competition.

Comment

Roleplay central, my favorite part of the forums. been thoroughly enjoying R3's winding stream since i first got here. Inspired me to have a go. Shepard bloody intrigues the hell outta me, both in story and in game as a PC, well done Kaizen.
                          Its all pretty damn impressive, keep it up everyone
                          Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

I don't typically offer feedback because most people's journal entries are pretty awesome and they know it. That, and I tend to miss people sometimes accidentally!

That being said, I enjoyed reading your latest entry, prismaticcrow. It stands out to me because it's not only a good read, but a very interesting concept that I know you're going to try and pursue in game. I've read a lot of background stories, but not very many introductions that highlight role play to come. Werd.

You got me wondering what's happening in that vampire's head, these days.
                            Rogue is the Die Hard class of NWN2. You will be a bad ass like Bruce Willis, and you will also die. Hard.

Comment

You have my sincere thanks, Radium. =)

I would bring special attention to the RP posts of Radium, Nwilman, as well as Goose, and especially Kaizen/Blurry.

And especially roguethree's The Winding Stream.

The RP posts of late have all been top notch and enjoyable to read.
                              "For here, apart, dwells one whose hands have wrought/ Strange eidola that chill the world with fear:
                              Whose graven runes in tomes of dread have taught/ What things beyond the star gulfs lurk and leer.
                              Dark Lord of Averoigne- whose windows stare/ On pits of dream no other gaze could bare!"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

i think everyones writing has been excellent. It has motivated me to get my NWN2 working. So i can Rp with you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X